Dimension AdvantEDGE shift on the fly system

I bought this system a few years ago and have 7 hours run time on it. It worked very well...was able to cruz at about 30mph and topped out at 35. The only problem was the local police!!! They stopped me once and made it clear that the bike was illegal and that I would be fined if stopped again...Soooooo the system sat in my basement for about 3 years and I figure its about time I let it go....I have different size rollers and some custom made mounting brackets, a couple of throttles included...the systems sells for $700+, but will let it go for $350 plus shipping....:sick: dachrist1@verizon.net

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 357
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 355
Hi Ratdoggg....the engine is a 50cc Honda and yes it's included in the price...I have included a spare gas bottle, additional rollers, one roller that is a good model for how I manufactured my own out of Oak....Plus the brackets, etc...I can send you addional pics if you like. Denny

PM sent. I see you have a Barcroft I had a Virginia, Sold it along with all my bents. I ride the Rans Crankforward bikes now.They are a good in between bike. Tony

Last edited:
Yes...been riding bents for the past 5 years, but also still ride a wedgy for short earrins and when in traffic....have ridden the crank forward in the past and is a nice inbetween solution...by the way I grew up in Levittown, went to Pennsbury High....

Ok...had a deal but it fell through...need to sell the system, will drop the price to $299.00...

Back