Dio Reed Intake Breather.......Hose?

Ya'll think I should just hook up a boost bottle to it, or waste of time? Not sure what kinda plug will completely seal the darn thing..... I believe the auto parts stores sell those hose line caps, but I don't want to run to the store for it..... too lazy, waste of time, and all the Corona-Zombies abound.

Ya'll think I should just hook up a boost bottle to it, or waste of time? Not sure what kinda plug will completely seal the darn thing..... I believe the auto parts stores sell those hose line caps, but I don't want to run to the store for it..... too lazy, waste of time, and all the Corona-Zombies abound.
Depends on if you are tuning the boost bottle to resonate with the intake at whatever rpm you have your flat spot. If you are not, then it's just a waste of time and money.

Depends on if you are tuning the boost bottle to resonate with the intake at whatever rpm you have your flat spot. If you are not, then it's just a waste of time and money.
I want to be like Vin Diesel when his car wheelie'd up in the air! Cuz I'm just 2 Fast.... 2 Delirious! :cool:

Don't waste time with NO2, just use nitropropane. It's nos with 3 carbon and 9 hydrogen atoms on the chain, and mixable with gasoline. It's a hoot!!! I built a CG that runs it.

Back