Dio reed oko 21mm carb

FNTPUCK, say's I don't care about a video of a slow bike in the woods, even though it did prove my point with the poor throttle response and lazy low end(not sure what you thought that vid would show). That was a cold start at 40 degrees outside temp,I refereed to the idle being perfect I don't run my engine wot until it's warmed up and that was just a night cruise with a buddy the engine was never throttled above half nor was it ever even close to being on the pipe!The proof of sufficient vac for a bigger carb was the point there if you want to talk acceleration and speed run the gps race timer and show us how fast you're engine is here's mine just rolling into the throttle and still below the pipe.Can't wait to see what you'll post for times!
IMG_0040.PNG

Lmao Street you don't want to go there. You know as well as I do that your bike doesn't make anywhere near 10hp and struggles to hit 50mph. You have never posted an actual top speed run, just a night video of you on a road getting passed by cars that you claim are doing over 50mph. That bike does NOT do 73 just because your gearing says it will, you forgot to convert from KPH lol. You might trick some of the new members or the stock motor club that does 35mph, but anyone with an actual fast bike will see those videos and know the claims are BS.

Your bike *might* be a match for the slowest of my three bikes which is just a stock bore/piston port chinagirl on a Hyper that does 53 lol. My 20" 74cc 2stroke is much faster and only has a 45mm bore...and I'm not even gonna get into my 4stroke since its not even on the same planet and is more to compete with Franks, AM6s, KTM50SXs, KTM65s, etc not chinagirls. You really don't want me to post any videos or pictures, trust me.

And here I was thinking the 20mm minuki is way overkill even for my ported reed valve sport scooter bike. Alright.....
I mean, manufacturers are making 13+hp on 19mm carbs but what do they know? Its just billions in R&D from guys with Master's degrees in engineering vs a guy with a 10 year old Chinese potmetal motor that thinks it needs the same carb as a watercooled ~20hp dirtbike.

I mean, manufacturers are making 13+hp on 19mm carbs but what do they know? Its just billions in R&D from guys with Master's degrees in engineering vs a guy with a 10 year old Chinese potmetal motor that thinks it needs the same carb as a watercooled ~20hp dirtbike.
I'm not quite sure what you meant by that, but okay

Lmao Street you don't want to go there. You know as well as I do that your bike doesn't make anywhere near 10hp and struggles to hit 50mph. You have never posted an actual top speed run, just a night video of you on a road getting passed by cars that you claim are doing over 50mph. That bike does NOT do 73 just because your gearing says it will, you forgot to convert from KPH lol. You might trick some of the new members or the stock motor club that does 35mph, but anyone with an actual fast bike will see those videos and know the claims are BS.

Your bike *might* be a match for the slowest of my three bikes which is just a stock bore/piston port chinagirl on a Hyper that does 53 lol. My 20" 74cc 2stroke is much faster and only has a 45mm bore...and I'm not even gonna get into my 4stroke since its not even on the same planet and is more to compete with Franks, AM6s, KTM50SXs, KTM65s, etc not chinagirls. You really don't want me to post any videos or pictures, trust me.
Beat my above posted time and post it! 74 cc with 45mm bore means it needs a 47mm stroke LOL wanna try again? Run the app NOT you're mouth,post you're time's!

No I'm not fast, just the fastest China girl so far,I'm still waiting to be beat anyone wanna try?This is from the Official Motorized Bike GPS Dyno Club on FB check it out!

I also currently have the quickest 1/4 mile time NOT even trying!

LOL you're delusional!Here are some of the commonly used cylinders atm and the recommended carbs.

To unlock the full potential of this kit, we recommend running it with a 21mm carb.

Top performance is at approx. 10,000 rpm, 8 - 11hp are realistic. To exploit the full potential of this kit, we recommend combining it with a bigger carburetor and a sports or even racing exhaust.

With the right set-up (sports or racing exhaust and 19-21mm carburetor), it can reach 10/11hp.

When it comes to tuning cylinders, you should adjust the entire setup; we recommend a 26mm carburetor, a racing exhaust and a tuning clutch (reinforced).

Back