Dio reed oko 21mm carb

Well I may as well share my 20-40 time. It's not very good right now. I need better clutch pads. I'm getting major slippage once I hit 30 mph and start having to feather the throttle up to speed.
View attachment 97268View attachment 97269
Still pretty good for a slipping clutch brother! I'll be waiting to see how well it goes once dialed in for sure!LOVE the bike too!

Lmao dude you are nowhere NEAR the fastest chinagirl! Maybe fastest in your town of five bikes with 4 of them being bikeberry :ROFLMAO:. Nobody with a fast bike is in that club, and those times are jokes lmaooo. You really don't want me to post real times.

You think showing top of the line $200+ 10+hp moped jugs with multiple transfers, 6-8 pedal reeds, and modern technology that call for 19-21mm carbs means that your 60's tech chinagirl with like 6hp needs a 24mm??? That makes sense to you? Don't try that 10hp bs on me since I have actually built and owned motorized bikes with 10, 15, even 25hp and what you posted is NOT a 10hp bike. Might be about even with a stage2 - maybe 6-7hp.

Thanks for trying to teach me about moped cylinders though! Too bad I actually build them too. This is a little custom frame 20" project I did with a Tomos engine. Hint: before I even finished jetting it the 20-40 time was mid 4's with an out of the box 45mm bore jug and running super rich. Haven't bothered with running that app again after tuning since 20-40mph is WAY TOO SLOW of a metric. Its barely on the pipe at 40mph and powerband doesn't really hit until 45. Probably does it in 3.x's now lol.

As it sits in this picture it did 63mph...with a 19mm carb, modified GT80 reed w/ malossi carbon fiber pedals, Jammer clutch, +4/-2 gearing, and a modded YZ85 pipe. Weighs 89lbs with half a tank of gas. Stock compression, zero portwork to the jug or head. Now I have a Gila 47mm and malossi AM6 reed box and stuffer waiting for a chance to split the case to weld the transfers and bore the case for it...and I will step up to a 21mm at that point, which even for that monster will be PLENTY. Feel free to google Gilardoni jugs if you haven't heard of them.

Get out of your bubble and stop being scared of anything new and maybe you will realize there are a lot faster bikes out there. BS like this is why I have never posted any of my multiple builds on this site. Maybe one day I'll dust off the chinagirl just to beat ya cheap jug vs cheap jug :LOL:

Lmao dude you are nowhere NEAR the fastest chinagirl! Maybe fastest in your town of five bikes with 4 of them being bikeberry :ROFLMAO:. Nobody with a fast bike is in that club, and those times are jokes lmaooo. You really don't want me to post real times.

You think showing top of the line $200+ 10+hp moped jugs with multiple transfers, 6-8 pedal reeds, and modern technology that call for 19-21mm carbs means that your 60's tech chinagirl with like 6hp needs a 24mm??? That makes sense to you? Don't try that 10hp bs on me since I have actually built and owned motorized bikes with 10, 15, even 25hp and what you posted is NOT a 10hp bike. Might be about even with a stage2 - maybe 6-7hp.

Thanks for trying to teach me about moped cylinders though! Too bad I actually build them too. This is a little custom frame 20" project I did with a Tomos engine. Hint: before I even finished jetting it the 20-40 time was mid 4's with an out of the box 45mm bore jug and running super rich. Haven't bothered with running that app again after tuning since 20-40mph is WAY TOO SLOW of a metric. Its barely on the pipe at 40mph and powerband doesn't really hit until 45. Probably does it in 3.x's now lol.

View attachment 97271

As it sits in this picture it did 63mph...with a 19mm carb, modified GT80 reed w/ malossi carbon fiber pedals, Jammer clutch, +4/-2 gearing, and a modded YZ85 pipe. Weighs 89lbs with half a tank of gas. Stock compression, zero portwork to the jug or head. Now I have a Gila 47mm and malossi AM6 reed box and stuffer waiting for a chance to split the case to weld the transfers and bore the case for it...and I will step up to a 21mm at that point, which even for that monster will be PLENTY. Feel free to google Gilardoni jugs if you haven't heard of them.

Get out of your bubble and stop being scared of anything new and maybe you will realize there are a lot faster bikes out there. BS like this is why I have never posted any of my multiple builds on this site. Maybe one day I'll dust off the chinagirl just to beat ya cheap jug vs cheap jug :LOL:

POST YOU"RE TIMES for a china girl,run you're bike not you're mouth!WE are talking about China girls running a 21mm carb,as for being scared of something new show me something new because all of this s**t is old and no where near being new to me! I've been doing this longer than you have been on this earth and none of this is new!And you're Tomos is a production bike you didn't build anything there,maybe had to rebuild the engine BIG deal LOL.Funny how you're story changes along the way,first it was 16-20hp needing 21mm and yet once I show that the manufactures recommend 21mm for 8-10 hp now you say 10+ LOL.

Last edited:
Wow this guy FNTPUCK is lost, all the above cylinders shown are sport version's low hp designed and meant to last NOT race version's that yeild twice the hp and the 21mm carb has alot to do with them only making 8-10 hp.There are people out there making 40+ hp from a 50cc and many that make 20-30 from a 70cc for regular use,regardless of reed type port layout it's still 70cc still has the same pumping efficiency from the same volume and those people use 26-28mm carb's for street use and 30-32mm for racing!

All I can do is from 20 mpr is 23 ish/ 25 mpr max with my gear ratio... Ha... 10 to 56 gears 🚜

I think my engine is around 2 hp,,, maybe 2 1/2...

20 to 23 mpr in 1.68 ish seconds
Premium fuel,,, Stihl Chain saw oil mixed 40:1
44 lb bike with factory 19mm carb and hot dog muffler... LOL
View attachment 97313
View attachment 97314

I'm sure it gained 0.02 hp with the side covers off... Ha...

All good as I will never have any trophies on my walls...

Old Goat Don 🐐💨🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 🚓
That's not bad, 23 mph with you're gearing and wheel is 7,000 rpm from the engine and with that stock pipe exactly what would be expected,also the nt(stock) carb is 14mm point something I forget LOL,When it climbs you're hill's and and get's the job done that's what count's right!

Most chinagirls need a hole drilled in the OKO 21 to properly idle. Its too big of a carb honestly, but this will help. Only drill the yellow circle, ignore the other spots above it. Start with 1mm, if it still needs work (AFTER you have properly tuned it) you can try going to 1.5mm but don't go larger than that or you will ruin the carb.
View attachment 97148
No need to do this crap thats why Zeda went out of business...false info false details!

Back