direct hit spark

ok augi i ordered one bout and 1/2 hour ago she said it would arrive thursday i have to work but will give update . on it she also gave a discount cause of the forum i belive thats what she said runs i think she said 42 or 46 bucks so i think it ships from calif. anyway im excited to try this product sounds very promising larry ca i just called the 888 # and placed the order for the s-80

I hear a lot of mentionings about extra power. About how much power can be gained? Will it increase my climbing ability and speed?

Thanks

I wonder if the crankshaft and and bearings of the little chinese engines are robust enough to last with the extra stress applied by the extra power developed.

It sounds like a good product, but I don't think it would fit in the very little room i have on my bike... the spark plug cap is pretty much almost hitting the top bar.

-pianoman

this is how little room i have from the plug to the bar...
289_picture_of_bike_in_driveway_4.jpg

-pianoman

alright just got home and here is the direct hit packege. ill check it out tommoro cause its late already will update one thing i did notice is no plug wire just the direct hit that fits on the plug so ill have to change over to the wire maybe for the tip of the plug will see later larry ca

ok first thing i noticed was i had to change the plug wire from the cdi to the direct hit to a automotive style wire so that it would fit on the direct hit the wires we have on it stock wont work. ( stock wires we remove the tip of the plug to use ) on the direct hit. you take it off(the tip) to screw the direct hit onto the plug
then use the automotive wire and boot or a automotive boot which ever works for you(using the stock wire just change the boot i guess you would call it a pop on boot i guess dont know what to call it anyway dont ant to get complicated here . its real easy anyway it comes with a lock washer that goes ontop the sparkplug then screw on the direct hit to the plug ( says it grounds the direct hit to complete the electrical circle) . well guess what i lost the lock washer already so cannot continue till i get one from hardware store tommoro . i guess im in a hurry i dont know if it was with the packege or it was missing . i just ripped it open so maybe it was there . but alas cannot find it right now so will contine tommorro. larry ca

next issure non-resistant plugs i just came back from auto store got some ngk sparkplugs B7HS so ask the guy if he knew how to tell if they were non-resistor type plugs cause your suppose to use them with the direct hit nobody seemed to know so dr.spark what plug would you recomend how can you tell what is a non resitor plug. anybody know how to tell? ps. got the lock washer i needed a star lock washer
larry ca

ok got it all on the bike new plug ngk b7hs new plug wire automotive type direct hit in place with lockwaser so today ill ride weather forcast sunny in the 60's let it warm up a bit and ill take some photos also to post bringing a screw driver to dial in the carb i got one of those newer cars with idle and air screws on it ill have to mess with it to dial it in today planing a ride to san luis obispo from the beaches here pismo shell and avila beaches onto san luis should be a nice run any way thats the plan larry ca will report later

Back