disassembling hs 142f

the bolt rotates with the shaft; the clutch bell rotates on the shaft. shaft needs to be blocked somehow.

Last edited:

CrazyDan

Stick a rope down the spark plug hole to stop the shaft from rotating. Not exactly the best way to do it but it works.

CrazyDan

Tightening can easily be done with a socket wrench on the flywheel bolt, not sure how they do it at the factory.

Hey I got an a huasheng 49cc I'm trying to sell. It's still runs great though lots of hours and it has a 7g transmission. If nothing else I thought you could use it for parts?

i removed it holding on this nut. how to remove this ring?
Remove the nut and the starter ring comes right off. The flywheel is trickier. To do it the Right Way you use a steering-wheel puller. The wrong ways involve a pry bar, or two screwdrivers, or a big hammer, or some combination thereof.

Remove the nut and the starter ring comes right off. The flywheel is trickier. To do it the Right Way you use a steering-wheel puller. The wrong ways involve a pry bar, or two screwdrivers, or a big hammer, or some combination thereof.
on which part of the wheel should i hold? could you give picture at least of those tools?

That's a snap ring. Best way to get it off is with snap-ring pliers, but you can use needle-nose pliers. Squeeze the holes towards each other and lift the ring out of the groove.