Disaster at 80cc's (long read)

My fix is no more flats solid rubber yo. Yea it has drawbacks like ride is not as smooth but flat tires no more. That beats all.

...I don't need tire tools though for I have solid tires.
So, you do have solid tires? Where did you get these from?

I remember when I was younger I got the thicker, puncture-resistant tubes and cut the outter edge of one set of bike tires for a lil bit of extra protection, sliding this "cut out" between the tube and the newer tire. I never had problems with it that I can remember... but a solid rubber tire or something of the sort does sound nice.

Where are you from? Is there Wal Mart nearby? Look in the bikes section.
I had to go to 4 different stores before I found 2,but even if you get only 1,make sure that goes on your rear.And to save headaches,when you get that new tube,go ahead and spend another 10 bucks and get the right tire to go with that there. You'll save headaches,believe me.
You'll want new tires anyway for it's gonna outlast your ride.
From what I gather,90% of motoredbike flats happen in the rear.
And I needed three tire irons and lots of soapy water to get her in there. The tire irons were only spaced about an inch apart. Take your time. It will go in there. Make sure your rim isn't that lightweight skinny rim. Get a regular size rim with good sidewalls. The rims on my bike came off a Huffy.
Nevertheless,it's called NoMoreFlats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back