Disc brake sprocket adapter

If that is true, I seriously doubt this is gonna work out well at all to get things aligned properly...To my understanding, the width of the hub on that rim is much wider than the standard type rims these beasties are designed for.
Well that's what I'm wondering, to me it looks to be a road bike wheel. I think the hubs are offset & wider than a regular wheel hub. Plus I think a road bike wheel is laced up with a "Dish" in the wheel, or whatever they call it.

A company known as MB Rebel carries a few different offset "top hat" style sprocket adapters to suit your needs. The issue is their website is down at the moment.

The other.issue is, it will also space your rear brake disc out a few mm, which may cause issues for your brakes.

A company known as MB Rebel carries a few different offset "top hat" style sprocket adapters to suit your needs. The issue is their website is down at the moment.

The other.issue is, it will also space your rear brake disc out a few mm, which may cause issues for your brakes.
my frame got some rim brake studs so if I can't use disc brakes ill just use that and I heard of that website but yea they're still down :(

Back