Do I need NGK spark plug boot

No there should be a nipel on the pulg if it's to big for your boot unscrew the nipel .I got that plug and it my cheap motor didn't like it .I Whent for ngk b7hs or b6hs and some cheap motors like big gap's some just run stock gap . you never know till you try . some of my bikes don't Go Faster than 50kmh then open the gap and 63kmh hard to say every motor is different chep chep

No there should be a nipel on the pulg if it's to big for your boot unscrew the nipel .I got that plug and it my cheap motor didn't like it .I Whent for ngk b7hs or b6hs and some cheap motors like big gap's some just run stock gap . you never know till you try . some of my bikes don't Go Faster than 50kmh then open the gap and 63kmh hard to say every motor is different chep chep
So I will not need the NGK spark plug boot?

No a boot is a boot most don't use the nipel on your sprsk plug but some do .

if you have the plastic chinese boot - you might want to get an NGK LZFH boot which will last almost forever - if you have a rubber boot, you should be OK

Just bought a new NGK BPR6HIX and I'm wondering if I need a NGK spark plug boot.
Thanks
Nice plug choice, and no you don't need to change the plug wire, just remove the screw on connection nub at the top of the plug and you'll be golden.

Back