Do i need to upjet

WEEDHOPPER420

Local time
11:31 AM
I'm kinda new to the hobby and have completed my first build but one small problem I'm having is that when I set my carb slide needle to the 2nd notch I'm running lean ( pic shows plug chop)
But if I drop to the 3rd notch my plugs wet.
Does this mean my main jet is wrong????
FYI the pic is after I cleaned the plug and only ran it about 2 miles before I took it not sure if that matters or not

Attachments

• 16542683481844254442502849888894.jpg
    16542683481844254442502849888894.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 113
I think I'm having the same issue, haven't posted yet because I'm still collecting data and pictures and dealing with pedal sprocket issues...

What kit and what carb are you running?

I'm kinda new to the hobby and have completed my first build but one small problem I'm having is that when I set my carb slide needle to the 2nd notch I'm running lean ( pic shows plug chop)
But if I drop to the 3rd notch my plugs wet.
Does this mean my main jet is wrong????
FYI the pic is after I cleaned the plug and only ran it about 2 miles before I took it not sure if that matters or not
That plug looks fine. What engine do you have?

I having a similar issue with 66 cc stock CG motor, bofeng carb, stock jet and have clip all the way up and it is still pretty oily. I know nothing about the jets other than they fly and play football. I believe a bought a set for the Bofeng carb just in case, but I have never taken a carb apart and don't know where the jet is :whistle:

I having a similar issue with 66 cc stock CG motor, bofeng carb, stock jet and have clip all the way up and it is still pretty oily. I know nothing about the jets other than they fly and play football. I believe a bought a set for the Bofeng carb just in case, but I have never taken a carb apart and don't know where the jet is :whistle:
Are you saying the plug is oily? The oil/fuel ratio is probably too thick. Down your way where the altitude is a whopping 30m, you could put the clip just below center. There is lots of air at sea level.

Are you saying the plug is oily? The oil/fuel ratio is probably too thick. Down your way where the altitude is a whopping 30m, you could put the clip just below center. There is lots of air at sea level.
My house is at 7 feet above sea level. I am using the Damien Amsoil 32-1 ratio.

Attachments

• nn.jpg
    nn.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 98
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 83
  • tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 97
My house is at 7 feet above sea level. I am using the Damien Amsoil 32-1 ratio.
Well, seeing you need to learn where the jet is located, you might as well learn how to adjust the float at the same time.
Here, Steve did all the leg work for you.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner.

I have a 80cc with 50mm big bore cylinder and nt speed carb with bbr tuning stage 1 cdi and and f2 thrust exaust

Back