Do *not* buy from boygofast

MoonHog

Local time
7:36 PM
I just received a 50 cc engine kit from boygofast.

The carburetor they sent is some piece of sh*t, with some little tin air filter that rattles (like I need more rattling on the bike), instead of the black plastic air box they showed online. The casting for the engine was horrible, and some of the air vents were bent. The sprocket they sent wasn't the one pictured either. It was completely flat, black, and all scratched up on top of, and under the paint. The hardware was all thrown into a bag and incomplete, missing nuts for the sprocket.

I've bought 5 kits now from various vendors and have been happy with all of them. This is the first, and last I will buy from boygofast.

I sent them an e-mail:

"Hello, I received the engine kit in the mail a day or two ago, and finally got around to opening it. I have to say I am very dissapointed. I have bought several of these kits now, and this one is terrible. The rear sprocket you sent is not the standard sprocket I have received with *every* other kit, and is not the one pictured online. It is completely flat, and scratched up (under the paint). This will cause the chain to be out further than it should be and misaligned. The carburetor you sent is *not* the one I have received with every other kit, and is not the one pictured online. It is a piece of junk, with a cheap tin filter attached to it, instead of the black plastic cover. All of the small parts were thrown into a bag, and I'm missing the lock nuts for the rear sprocket that comes with *every* other kit. The casting on the engine is horrible, and some of the heat vents are bent. I'm not sure if you took all of the junk parts out of all of your other kits and sent it to me, but I sincerely hope this was an unusual occurance, and that you will make this right. I'm assuming that you get these, and just ship them out without looking in the box. I'm an active member on motoredbikes.com, and I really don't want to give a bad review if this was an accident.

Please let me know how I need to proceed.

Thanks.

This was their response:

"thank u email us.
some parts may not pefect. if u think u don't like the flat sprocket. please return to get the replacment.

reply if u has any question. thanks

by the way, we are not care people talk to us in (motored)bikes.com

we can not satisfy every one

thanks"

WTF!!!

Needless to say, I filed a dispute with Paypal, and they *will* be giving me my money back, and be getting this kit shipped back to them, where they can gently hammer it where the sun don't shine, and since they don't care about bad reviews...here is one. I'll post pictures soon so everyone can see their handiwork.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for them, they sold to someone who doesn't sleep until I feel the wrong has been righted. They may be from China, but they are about to get a lesson in good old American justice. :eek:

put the bad word out on boygofast ???

they are about to get a lesson in good old American justice. :eek:
hey MoonHog

question here ----- should we put the bad word out on boygofast ???

well -- after reading their reply back to you

there can only be ONE ANSWER AND THAT IS YES !!!

that reply was SO OFF THE WALL -- they deserve NOTHING GOOD !!!

we got something boyfast can ride !!!

ps -- I went looking for their e-mail address -- but -- couldn't find it
Mountainman would like to get in touch with boygofast
and smash a few rocks !!!

Last edited:
A guy at work bought two from boygofast....they appear to be the worst of the worst.

MoonHog

yes -- glad that the old PayPal will be making this right for you

I have also found out that credit card companies
will at most times -- stand with customer wronged

NOT A GOOD IDEA TO SEND CASHIERS CHECKS -- USE CREDIT CARDS ONLY

maybe you could send me boygofast e-mail address through private message ?

ride that thing

Their e-mail is boygofast@gmail.com for anyone that wants to write a love letter, or *ask* before you buy anything from them...like "Are the parts shown in the picture, the parts I'm going to get if I buy the item?", or "If you send me junk, will you try to confuse me with nonsensical e-mails in hopes that I will get frustrated and stop asking for the parts I paid for, or my money back?"

You can't hide behind e-mails boygofast.
Do the right thing for your customers, or soon you will have none.

well - I found boyfast e-mail address - thanks to someone here on site
sent them (twice) the following message

I read about your customer service on Motorbikes.com

And your customer service stinks
we just want you to know
the word is out regarding you guys
yes - your reply e-mail to done wrong customer
reads like poo poo
poo poo to you too

from -- Mountainman -- just another MB rider

On another note, I *just* got my other 50cc package from Powerkingshop, and it is awesome. Nice chrome sprocket as advertised, nice carburetor, nice engine, and not a single loose part in the box. They actually took the time to put every nut on every bolt it belonged on, even the rear sprocket rubber and half moon pieces.

I think I found my supplier...

I'll post pictures so you can see what a *good* engine kit looks like, and what a *bad* engine kit looks like.

Back