DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
11:06 PM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

well u know the saying less is more? like less stuff around or less ppl means it's easier to sell, or more profitable. but when ur bare bones nobody to answer customers emails, make parts, whatever, you're making less and probably frazzled too lol.
I like to say at work less is more sometimes bcs there's too much clutter and products we can't sell them all and they get in the way. less stuff in that case is more productive for us there,,
will I stop ppl from buying from Zedamotorsports? hope so! hell, I woulda bought a 50mm sleeved jug but they wouldn't answer a ? I had more than once. shoddy. I buy high end stuff sometimes. I have 4 bikes to build/maintain. they wanna ignore a potential customer ok I'll go somewhere else and happily. fk em

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back