DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
4:17 PM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I am also one that just got ripped off by that site

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I just ordered a kit from Zeda Motorsports. It came on time but was so poorly packed that it was all bent up in shipment box was split open. Missing parts nuts and bolts. I have been e-mailing them for two weeks now and still not one e-mail back. I had to get replacements parts on my own I was left out to die in the cold after Robert got my money. Will not buy from him again!!

Moderators Note:

Call him or message him on Facebook

please text me 4076176291 Please understand oits just me running this site. also, join zeda mafia on facebook and you can always find me there

Moderators Note:

Bicycle-Engines.com is a longtime Sponsor here so please post this truth here.
Robert Antley is not a sponsor here and like the crook he is already deleted his incriminating answers.
June 1 at 12:40pm

Buyers & Sellers Beware! Robert Bianchi owner of Zeda Motor Sports Is a Thief & Liar! Last summer we drop shipped dozens of Zeda 80 engine kits for him, many of which he never paid for. He has an open balance of nearly $2,000 that he stiffed us for. Kits we sent to his customers in good faith at our expense and now he refuses to pay his debt. He told me multiple times “I’m not a thief, I’ll pay you.” Guess what? It’s been more than 6 months and he still owes. Now he blocked me from his Facebook page and doesn’t answer my messages or emails so I guess he’s justified ripping us off and lying about paying. Steer clear of this low life con artist and think twice before doing business with this guy. He’ll take you for a ride all right, but it won’t be on a motorized bike.

Oh, and nice stickers by the way. He even stole those! I designed that logo for him and never got a thing in return except BS excuses. Screwed us out of that too. BEWARE! Robert Bianchi and Zeda Motor Sports can’t be trusted.

Bicycle-Engines.com Ok, so I guess everyone that is saying it's BS and asking for proof can see Robert's reply. Now you have your proof.

To address your issue Rob (I wouldn't normally air out our laundry here, but I guess Facebook is the only place I can get you to respond), the actual total due on your account is $1,871.68. I agreed to reduce it to $1400 in an attempt to provide a concession so that you might actually pay because something is better than nothing. This was the reduced amount that we agreed upon and that was sent to you numerous times via text, messenger, email, regular mail, etc. You also agreed to a reasonable design fee since my graphic designer spent time creating a print ready logo after I created the rough draft. Lets not forget the 2 banners I purchased that you also kept. You kept telling me that you were going to pay, but your PayPal account wouldn't allow this or that or whatever. I've been way more than patient. This was clear back from the end of last summer. At this point you are just taking advantage. I guess you thought we would just forget about it.

Glad you like the attention. Jeffrey Dahmer got lots of free advertising too. Not sure it helped his sales, but the world knew what he was up to.

Moderators Note:

So don't buy zeda motors?

Moderators Note:

Other vendors sell zeda engines.

Moderators Note:

ADD ME TO THE LIST.
I am also one that just got ripped off by that site I order Single Windowed/Ramp Piston Low Pin - Low Pin did not get it I order Single Window Arched Low Pin (20x20mm window) - Piston did not get it I order SALE! Clutch Control Handle I did get this and I got a piston that I did not order please call me at 573-353-6224 you did not get my order right I order Single Windowed/Ramp Piston Low Pin - Low Pin did not get it I order Single Window Arched Low Pin (20x20mm window) so don't bye from them

Moderators Note:

The motors are good it's just the customer service that needs to improve.
what customer service they have none just rip you off don't bye from them I well pray for there business to fail and my lord Jesus well answer my prayers

Moderators Note:

I message him on his website twice and on facebook.....no reply

Moderators Note:

Bicycle-Engines.com is a longtime Sponsor here so please post this truth here.
Robert Antley is not a sponsor here and like the crook he is already deleted his incriminating answers.
June 1 at 12:40pm

Buyers & Sellers Beware! Robert Bianchi owner of Zeda Motor Sports Is a Thief & Liar! Last summer we drop shipped dozens of Zeda 80 engine kits for him, many of which he never paid for. He has an open balance of nearly $2,000 that he stiffed us for. Kits we sent to his customers in good faith at our expense and now he refuses to pay his debt. He told me multiple times “I’m not a thief, I’ll pay you.” Guess what? It’s been more than 6 months and he still owes. Now he blocked me from his Facebook page and doesn’t answer my messages or emails so I guess he’s justified ripping us off and lying about paying. Steer clear of this low life con artist and think twice before doing business with this guy. He’ll take you for a ride all right, but it won’t be on a motorized bike.

Oh, and nice stickers by the way. He even stole those! I designed that logo for him and never got a thing in return except BS excuses. Screwed us out of that too. BEWARE! Robert Bianchi and Zeda Motor Sports can’t be trusted.

Bicycle-Engines.com Ok, so I guess everyone that is saying it's BS and asking for proof can see Robert's reply. Now you have your proof.

To address your issue Rob (I wouldn't normally air out our laundry here, but I guess Facebook is the only place I can get you to respond), the actual total due on your account is $1,871.68. I agreed to reduce it to $1400 in an attempt to provide a concession so that you might actually pay because something is better than nothing. This was the reduced amount that we agreed upon and that was sent to you numerous times via text, messenger, email, regular mail, etc. You also agreed to a reasonable design fee since my graphic designer spent time creating a print ready logo after I created the rough draft. Lets not forget the 2 banners I purchased that you also kept. You kept telling me that you were going to pay, but your PayPal account wouldn't allow this or that or whatever. I've been way more than patient. This was clear back from the end of last summer. At this point you are just taking advantage. I guess you thought we would just forget about it.

Glad you like the attention. Jeffrey Dahmer got lots of free advertising too. Not sure it helped his sales, but the world knew what he was up to.
I still have part Robert still owes for 1500,00 for head work I can't get paid for .but I still have heads did not ship this batch before payment

Moderators Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back