DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
9:12 PM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

No sorry..

I have beat the 8 year turn and circle bikes.

We race bikes heads up, top end speed, drag race.. ect. We let the motors speak for themself.. if anyone feels like they can build a better/faster motor than whats on my race bike that I built, come and prove me wrong. Race it!

Video shows ower stock base 69cc gasoline engine beating the zeda frankinstine on m5 methinol.

Fyi, it take a better engine builder to build smaller engines that beat biggers ones.. and thats who I am, and thats what I do.

Britt vanegas

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

No sorry..

Britt vanegas
You have never raced on a track so you beat nothing . . . . . .

""Drag Racing?"" these slow low powered motors gotta be the lamest claim to fame ever.

Moderators Note:

45537026_2286196744743111_6910682970030342144_n.jpg

i had to use paypals customer service to force him to get my Zeda roller moving when i bought it like 1 1/2yrs ago i love paypals cusstomer service

Moderators Note:

No sorry..

We race bikes heads up, top end speed, drag race.. ect. We let the motors speak for themself.. if anyone feels like they can build a better/faster motor than whats on my race bike that I built, come and prove me wrong. Race it!

Fyi, it take a better engine builder to build smaller engines that beat biggers ones.. and thats who I am, and thats what I do.

Britt vanegas
Come and prove you are the fastest at the next Socal Motor Bicycle Racing event.

Moderators Note:

No sorry..

Video shows ower stock base 69cc gasoline engine beating the zeda frankinstine on m5 methinol.

Britt vanegas
When you say your stock base, what jug are you using? MXS? Can't be stock since I really don't think you're beating a high compression race gas Frank with w a stock 47mm/40mm stroke kit on gasoline. Not gonna happen. Franks spin to over 10k and make north of 10hp. Even a fully ported balanced crank chinagirl tops out around 6.5ish hp. The jug just can't be ported enough to flow what a high rpm screamer needs. Now if you have a sleeved 50mm motor w/ completely maxed out transfer ports and a case reed, you might be able to compete on top end power but it would still have way less low end...it would be gutless down low since you wouldn't come close to the compression of a purposefully built race gas frank and compression is what really helps the low end once you open the transfers up for top end HP. Like MBR said this really is a case of "Prove it" though so I'd love to be proven wrong and see your Frank killing 69cc gas kit!

That vid doesn't show anything BTW...a random group of people all starting at different times in different lanes of a public highway...show me race track or competition events.
You have never raced on a track so you beat nothing . . . . . .
^^^^^(y)

If you are interested in drag racing, which is not popular at all with these gutless motors, if you get the dragy box(its $140 and about the only trustworthy performance measurement tool) I'll be happy to compare 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile times with my next build but it will be a 4stroke not a 2stroke. Dragy box + corresponding video is all I will trust...not phone apps, chase car dashboards, or untimed youtube vids. You'll have a huge weight advantage since it will be a commuter not a race bike so will be overbuilt for reliability and very heavy (moped wheels, DOT motorcycle tires, steel gusseted frame, CVT, etc). It's still months out since I have other projects to finish first, so lots of time for you to make mods and tweaks!

Moderators Note:

When you say your stock base, what jug are you using? MXS? Can't be stock since I really don't think you're beating a high compression race gas Frank with w a stock 47mm/40mm stroke kit on gasoline. Not gonna happen. Franks spin to over 10k and make north of 10hp. Even a fully ported balanced crank chinagirl tops out around 6.5ish hp. The jug just can't be ported enough to flow what a high rpm screamer needs. Now if you have a sleeved 50mm motor w/ completely maxed out transfer ports and a case reed, you might be able to compete on top end power but it would still have way less low end...it would be gutless down low since you wouldn't come close to the compression of a purposefully built race gas frank and compression is what really helps the low end once you open the transfers up for top end HP. Like MBR said this really is a case of "Prove it" though so I'd love to be proven wrong and see your Frank killing 69cc gas kit!

That vid doesn't show anything BTW...a random group of people all starting at different times in different lanes of a public highway...show me race track or competition events.

^^^^^(y)

If you are interested in drag racing, which is not popular at all with these gutless motors, if you get the dragy box(its $140 and about the only trustworthy performance measurement tool) I'll be happy to compare 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile times with my next build but it will be a 4stroke not a 2stroke. Dragy box + corresponding video is all I will trust...not phone apps, chase car dashboards, or untimed youtube vids. You'll have a huge weight advantage since it will be a commuter not a race bike so will be overbuilt for reliability and very heavy (moped wheels, DOT motorcycle tires, steel gusseted frame, CVT, etc). It's still months out since I have other projects to finish first, so lots of time for you to make mods and tweaks!
Dude Britt does do over 70 with a china girl and has been for a few years now,his boy Blake does high 60's in the 1/4 and has hit 73 and Britt is faster! They normaly only race for money or the bike!

Moderators Note:

Props to u guys for even being willing to go that speed on a bicycle!
But yeah so was zms the first / only one to use a stihl top end with these chineese clones? He says it's his design but it seems like I've seen posts talking about trying to it on the 2 forums for years now .

Moderators Note:

Yeah, man, I don't want to go 70mph on a bicycle, haha.

Moderators Note:

Props to u guys for even being willing to go that speed on a bicycle!
But yeah so was zms the first / only one to use a stihl top end with these chineese clones? He says it's his design but it seems like I've seen posts talking about trying to it on the 2 forums for years now .
No he's full of s**t! People have been messing around with different jugs for quite some time now and he got that idea from seeing others do it!He's however the only vendor that offers it to the public,but it has it's down falls too and not many that have bought it have been happy!The Sthil jug's are not meant for high loads or straight air cooling they have forced air through a shroud from the flywheel in the saws (quick cut) that they come from and use a centrifugal clutch to allow it to spin up into it's useable range.there is currently half a dozen people with Sthil jug's that I know of that did it them self's even though ZMS say's it cant be done by anyone but Robert and work properly LOL, one of my freinds is currently doing one with a proper head to aid in cooling and make it even more reliable he's allready running a stock 044 sthil jug and has hit 60 with it!

Moderators Note:

1544638169002.png

Moderators Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back