DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
4:49 AM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Is kind of what I thought . You seem to find attention whores , money gubbers etc. like that in most Hobbies . Like for example I was into jtags /rgh xboxs for years. And we always had people claiming to have invented methods etc. It always comes down to money though.
That looks like a fun project! So what all modifications must he done to the bottom end to make thse jugs work ?

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Is kind of what I thought . You seem to find attention whores , money gubbers etc. like that in most Hobbies . Like for example I was into jtags /rgh xboxs for years. And we always had people claiming to have invented methods etc. It always comes down to money though.
That looks like a fun project! So what all modifications must he done to the bottom end to make thse jugs work ?
Depends on the bore of jug used,some require the case opening to be enlarged,most need a stroked crank,and most of the sthil jugs require the transfer feeds in the case to be filled in.It's really not that hard to do if you have a good understanding of the engines geometry and port mapping aswell as have the equipment to do the machine work needed.

Moderators Note:

Apollo buys his motors from Zeda..lol.

I've recently joined the zedamafia group and wouldn't you know it, some haters and butt hurt amongst the banned from the private group...I'll just leave it at that.
I've recently ordered a motor from zeda and am having a hard time trying to get a response on when they plan on shipping so I'm a little worried I might of got ripped

Moderators Note:

you'll get it, tho it might be slow to ship out. the real hit will be if you need service like if something isn't right with it

Moderators Note:

Personally I've had pretty good luck with Zeda Motorsports, been pretty happy with the packaging and shipping, no damaged parts, ordered a ported cylinder and the ports look great. I personally have nothing against them and if I have problems I'll make sure to try and work it out

Sometimes it is necessary agree to disagree and leave it at that, if you're happy with Zeda Motorsports, great, if not than it's your money and you have every right not to spend it on their products

Just this guys thoughts,
Happy riding

Moderators Note:

Personally I've had pretty good luck with Zeda Motorsports, been pretty happy with the packaging and shipping, no damaged parts, ordered a ported cylinder and the ports look great. I personally have nothing against them and if I have problems I'll make sure to try and work it out

Sometimes it is necessary agree to disagree and leave it at that, if you're happy with Zeda Motorsports, great, if not than it's your money and you have every right not to spend it on their products

Just this guys thoughts,
Happy riding
yeah and when you try and work it out thats when you will be introduced to the inner workings of these hustlers!

Moderators Note:

Boobret sells you junk FACT
Your lying through your teeth FACT! I've bought from Zeda many times, they sell only top knotch! Lots more power than stock junk.

Moderators Note:

I don't have a cat in this fight, but someone that won't give specs or fully show pics of things like "fully ported", and recently the "light weight" piston i inquired about means his claims on products really can't be backed up OR he doesn't care to, even when asked point blank.
he has his way of doing biz, I hope it works for him but I spend my $$ elsewhere.

why was it again JLZeda dropped him?

Moderators Note:

Lol, why? He doesn't pay his bills.

Moderators Note:

I know we MaBers tend to be a crusty, eccentric sort, but it pisses me off when people try to be bigtime parts dealers and sh*t the bed.

I've never done any business with any Zedas in any form, but as a fan of good-running chinagirls, I'm not a fan of incompetence.

Sounds like dude had some kinda incontinence.

Moderators Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back