DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
12:42 AM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Zedas are great engines. I actually have a zeda motor sports case reed that I love but it took forever to get. He is a douche bag and there are plenty of other places to get a Zeda 80 and now the Zeda 100 (80cc lol) is coming and rob aint getting them. He does do a lot of custom s**t, maybe some of the other vendors will start. Did see a case reed on cr machine's site.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

He is a douche but his motors kick ass. He is just too cheap to hire the help he needs to get orders out in a timely manner, so him and Josh try to knock out 10+ motors a day between the two of them. Yesterday he posted a pic with 4 Franks and 8 chinagirls that they all needed to be ported and built that day. Too much work for 2 people, so orders take forever.

As for him separating ways with Zeda, he had a public argument with Zehe(CEO of JL China, who supplies the parts) way before they parted ways - complete with immature Facebook blocking and tagging, lmao. In the beginning of last year, Zehe sent him 200 cylinders and more then half of them were defective with thin and peeling chrome and visible spots in the cylinders where the aluminum showed through the chrome. He posted the private messages between the two of them spanning months trying to get it solved. They gave him the run around and basically said they are as expected, and to return any that fail or have issues AFTER running, which as a business is a terrible idea since he wanted him to sell parts that he knows are bad and only take em back when people complain. I would have ditched them way back then, but he kept ordering from them and the problems kept occuring (gas frames coming in broken, parts coming in loose and mixed up in boxes like a thrift store bin, missing orders, etc).

The final straw was the end of last year when Zehe refused to refund him for any of the defective clutches (he had 300 of them) so he has been replacing them out of his own pocket since then. I got 5 of them myself, all smoothied the bearings within the first 10-75 miles and had to spend $100 out of pocket to replace them myself. After Zehe refused to replace the clutches, their relationship got worst and Rob started calling him out publicly, and stated that he will be dropping JL China as a supplier a full MONTH before Zeda China said they were parting ways with ZedaMotorsports in an attempt to make it sound like it was their decision :ROFLMAO:. They didn't drop them, he had already publicly stated he will no longer be using them weeks before their first statement.

As of now, he is launching the billet cases with watercooled top ends and has already broken 82mph (on video with radar gun, not phone app, car speedo, or GPS)with them, and they are expected to make 15+hp once dialed in.

Again, he's not someone I would likely be friends with since he can be a douche to work with, is slow as hell to ship, and likes to talk s**t but you can't argue that his chinagirls outperform every elses, like it or not. People like him help push the whole hobby forward, so whether you plan on ordering from him or not you should still be hoping he keeps experimenting since competition is good for everyone.

Just a perspective from a mediator. I use Zeda parts since they kick ass and are a better deal than most of the other performance vendors, not because of the owner. Most of the non-engine stuff can be had cheaper and faster ordering direct through Amazon or Ebay - its the custom stuff and the free port work on the kits that make it worth while.

Moderators Note:

Yeah I dont do the Facebook bs so all my info is second hand. Maybe he does need more people. I limit my transactions with him to stuff that is out of stock at the vendors I like.

Moderators Note:

He is a douche but his motors kick ass. He is just too cheap to hire the help he needs to get orders out in a timely manner, so him and Josh try to knock out 10+ motors a day between the two of them. Yesterday he posted a pic with 4 Franks and 8 chinagirls that they all needed to be ported and built that day. Too much work for 2 people, so orders take forever.

As for him separating ways with Zeda, he had a public argument with Zehe(CEO of JL China, who supplies the parts) way before they parted ways - complete with immature Facebook blocking and tagging, lmao. In the beginning of last year, Zehe sent him 200 cylinders and more then half of them were defective with thin and peeling chrome and visible spots in the cylinders where the aluminum showed through the chrome. He posted the private messages between the two of them spanning months trying to get it solved. They gave him the run around and basically said they are as expected, and to return any that fail or have issues AFTER running, which as a business is a terrible idea since he wanted him to sell parts that he knows are bad and only take em back when people complain. I would have ditched them way back then, but he kept ordering from them and the problems kept occuring (gas frames coming in broken, parts coming in loose and mixed up in boxes like a thrift store bin, missing orders, etc).

The final straw was the end of last year when Zehe refused to refund him for any of the defective clutches (he had 300 of them) so he has been replacing them out of his own pocket since then. I got 5 of them myself, all smoothied the bearings within the first 10-75 miles and had to spend $100 out of pocket to replace them myself. After Zehe refused to replace the clutches, their relationship got worst and Rob started calling him out publicly, and stated that he will be dropping JL China as a supplier a full MONTH before Zeda China said they were parting ways with ZedaMotorsports in an attempt to make it sound like it was their decision :ROFLMAO:. They didn't drop them, he had already publicly stated he will no longer be using them weeks before their first statement.

As of now, he is launching the billet cases with watercooled top ends and has already broken 82mph (on video with radar gun, not phone app, car speedo, or GPS)with them, and they are expected to make 15+hp once dialed in.

Again, he's not someone I would likely be friends with since he can be a douche to work with, is slow as hell to ship, and likes to talk sh*t but you can't argue that his chinagirls outperform every elses, like it or not. People like him help push the whole hobby forward, so whether you plan on ordering from him or not you should still be hoping he keeps experimenting since competition is good for everyone.

Just a perspective from a mediator. I use Zeda parts since they kick ass and are a better deal than most of the other performance vendors, not because of the owner. Most of the non-engine stuff can be had cheaper and faster ordering direct through Amazon or Ebay - its the custom stuff and the free port work on the kits that make it worth while.
It’s what happen when you don’t pay your bills on time.. just saying, there would be more to it
The Chinese laugh at us, trust me

Moderators Note:

It’s what happen when you don’t pay your bills on time.. just saying, there would be more to it
The Chinese laugh at us, trust me

Well, that does go both ways. Here's an example. My family is into CNC Lasers, we been in the business of CNC laser-cutting since 1994. Well, now that CO2 lasers are going the way of the dodo in favor of solid-state "fiber" lasers, the Chinese actually had a leg up producing these modern-style-intsant-on solid-state lasers before American or even Japanese manufacturers did (Mitsubishi made the best CO2 lasers). So my dad decides to do some business with some huge frickin company I never heard of called "Han's Laser", who I was told is now the biggest laser company in the entire world, and we never heard of em. My brothers and I go to China to check this crap out.

I've been a laserman since 1995. I've operated just about any kind of CNC cutter there is, and being from Serra Laser Center in SoCal, I know I'm one of the best set-up men there is when it comes to laser-cutting, and I say that as a man who really has no ego. One has to be a damn good operator at Serra, we take jobs other shops reject, and I'm maybe the 3rd best operator in the whole shop back home if one is to list us and I to judge my position. Anyway I see these Chinese operators seem to be attentive, not at all lazy with their machines, unlike many operators (it's a boring job) but then I catch one's eye.

This guy doesn't have normal eyes. I mean, I'm considered to have hazel-green eyes. I notice this operator's eyes are completely black. All black. No whites, even. I see another operator who's eyes are all black. I start to feel like I'm in a horror movie. I notice every laser operator in the (huuuuuge building) running the fiber lasers to have abnormal eyes, all black like some kind of cartoon horror movie. My dad doesn't notice, and didn't until later when we shared a joint and he asked me what I thought about the trip. My observations and sum-up was that no safety regulations are respected.

I don't trust the Japanese. I've spent considerable time in Japan taking in how _they_ do business. There are guys here who do a lot of business with them, and there are people who do a lot of business with the Chinese. Doing business with the Chinese is nothing like doing it with the Japanese. The Big Three: Chinese, Japanese, Korean - odd nationalistic aims, incompetentence in varying degrees. The Chinese, from my experience, have zero, zero respect at all for safety of any kind for their workers. Only time they change anything is if they get publicity. Their crap we bought is unreliable, and the techs they send are incompetent.

Moderators Note:

Well, that does go both ways. Here's an example. My family is into CNC Lasers, we been in the business of CNC laser-cutting since 1994. Well, now that CO2 lasers are going the way of the dodo in favor of solid-state "fiber" lasers, the Chinese actually had a leg up producing these modern-style-intsant-on solid-state lasers before American or even Japanese manufacturers did (Mitsubishi made the best CO2 lasers). So my dad decides to do some business with some huge frickin company I never heard of called "Han's Laser", who I was told is now the biggest laser company in the entire world, and we never heard of em. My brothers and I go to China to check this crap out.

I've been a laserman since 1995. I've operated just about any kind of CNC cutter there is, and being from Serra Laser Center in SoCal, I know I'm one of the best set-up men there is when it comes to laser-cutting, and I say that as a man who really has no ego. One has to be a damn good operator at Serra, we take jobs other shops reject, and I'm maybe the 3rd best operator in the whole shop back home if one is to list us and I to judge my position. Anyway I see these Chinese operators seem to be attentive, not at all lazy with their machines, unlike many operators (it's a boring job) but then I catch one's eye.

This guy doesn't have normal eyes. I mean, I'm considered to have hazel-green eyes. I notice this operator's eyes are completely black. All black. No whites, even. I see another operator who's eyes are all black. I start to feel like I'm in a horror movie. I notice every laser operator in the (huuuuuge building) running the fiber lasers to have abnormal eyes, all black like some kind of cartoon horror movie. My dad doesn't notice, and didn't until later when we shared a joint and he asked me what I thought about the trip. My observations and sum-up was that no safety regulations are respected.

I don't trust the Japanese. I've spent considerable time in Japan taking in how _they_ do business. There are guys here who do a lot of business with them, and there are people who do a lot of business with the Chinese. Doing business with the Chinese is nothing like doing it with the Japanese. The Big Three: Chinese, Japanese, Korean - odd nationalistic aims, incompetentence in varying degrees. The Chinese, from my experience, have zero, zero respect at all for safety of any kind for their workers. Only time they change anything is if they get publicity. Their crap we bought is unreliable, and the techs they send are incompetent.
I don’t need a lecture, I run my own company...

Moderators Note:

Wasn't really a lecture, just making conversation. Grats on your contribution.

Moderators Note:

as do I, a small corp, PDS Technology LLC. smaller's better but when you have demand exceeding the supply either you end up charging too much or piss off customers bcs the wait time from order to ship is not acceptable and you lose $$ n rep... less is not always more

Moderators Note:

Well no one is stopping any of you from buying from Zeda, what products they have left that is ....less is not always more? Wtf does that mean lol, you have lost me

Moderators Note:

Cat fight! I'll get the popcorn and someone else bring the brewskies, show starts at 2000 hrs sharp.

Moderators Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back