Do Not Use Boygofast!

Bikeuser

Local time
7:37 PM
Do not deal with boygofast rico group,rick shi, He is a coward and in cahoots with revolution cycles aka bryan samones. His 4 cycle kit which he sent me had a weird rear sprocket.I asked him to resolve this situation. he did not answer and instead I got an email from bryan calling me a moron. I tried to use paypal claim but paypal doesn't even care if the seller send you a freakin brick
its just the delivery. if rick or bryan is reading this. I want to let these dishonest businessmen know that they cannot keep scamming customers forever. I am so hopping mad right now. I shouldn't have to respoke the wheel if the ebay copy and instruction manual said it was a friction mount.

here is a cut and paste

Hello Rick asked me to take your case...
You will need to lace the hub. this can be done at a bike shop for $30 I will trade you for a 44T speed sprocket with rubber mounts if you send me the hub and sprocket.
-=Bryan

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Revolution Cycles <motorizedbicycles@gmail.com> wrote:

I need these 4 stroke parts have the moron return it and i will sell. You see now my reason for having mean dog reputation. I have had only 3 charge backs in the last year and a only 3 or 4 non paying bidders... :) Every now and then you have to tell a monkey to go climb a tree in public so the idiots know you don't tolerate weakness. I will contact him. thanks =b

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Rick Shi <smile888u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Br:
contact him to the installation

thanks

This may be a dead thread but here goes anyway. I've bought five kits from Mr. Shi and all were perfect. Also lots of parts. Will continue to purchase HT stuff from him. That said, if a buyer wants the safety net and help from a dealer, the Forum sponsers in the business are worth a look. Ain't it great to have choices?:D

Well i ordered one power king motor and that died after 500miles. I've had the current BGF engine for 600miles and it's still going strong. I wasnt missing any parts, idk i guess i got lucky.

I won an auction on eBAY for an 80cc kit from BGF. The kit that was sent to me was a 49cc. Rick Shi asked me to send it back to him and he would send me the 80cc, which I did. Unfortunately the engine I sent him was stolen before it got there and replaced with a printer toner cartridge !!!!! However I worked it out with Rick and they are sending me the 80cc engine anyway. I have to pay the shipping for it but I think it is awesome they are doing that for me as a customer (I opted not to buy shipping insurance which would've protected me from this) ....!

i'm pretty sure that the majority of the vendors who well these engine kits on e-bay, just drop ship them.
The vendors probably never even open the boxes before they send them off to the buyer.
so in reality you can not really blame the vendor for missing parts, you should blame their supplier.
better yet, as a good vendor, he should have gone to his supplier and done the leg work to get you the missing parts for free.
as of right now, I have bought 3 engine kits from bgf, and all of them have been 100% complete and perfect.

i bought a 80cc so far so good and i bought a pull start and it took a **** today just some stuff yo need to stay away from i even bought electronic horns lites and wider pedal cranks all good i got a 49cc for a customer coming in tuesday i wonder how good it will be but that is the chance you take if it isnt any good im gonna test it before instalation to see what it does and if all parts are there we will see

My motor is from BFG. First 66 cc I got would.not.start.at.all. I went around with him for two months. Had to go to an extended dispute with ebay. I paid shipping back to him, he paid for the new motor shipping.

...it fired on the first try.

Because I thought he did all he could I have bought more stuff from BGF, like my racing carb and I could not be happier with it.

Two motors from BFG and both have been complete and worked fine. As someone said above, they are drop shipped most likely. Everything was packed well and sealed.

Artful,
What can I say. Ya catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I just
bought my first BFG kit. When I placed my order I was polite to the
verge of flattery. When the kit arrived, I actually got a couple of extra
goodies that weren't even part of the kit shown. Orientals set a lotta store
by curtesy, and its always a good idea anyway.

Sorry, got to laughing at the change in Boy Go Fast's name.

Yah, but I got it wrong and right in the same post:whistle:

Too many years BFG Tires advertizing:sick:

..and...and...I'm old and the sun was in my eyes...yah, that's the ticket...the..sun...That's my story and I'm sticking to it:helmet:

Back