Do You Enjoy Watching Ride Videos?

I enjoy watching videos where there's risk involved

Maybe I'll get a Go Pro and make some boring videos of me riding my Whizzer M/B :unsure:
Having a Go Pro is just gonna make me push the envelope to get some exciting video footage.
I'll be taking videos of me riding my M/C fast thru the mountain twisties and hauling azz on my Fat Tire E Bike thru the trails.
There's gonna be some exciting footage of me wrecking 🤕 That's why I'm not getting a Go pro :ROFLMAO:

I guess I'm not gonna be a U Tube ⭐ 🤩 :ROFLMAO:

I prefer the head/helmet mount for the best view, I really don't like editing LOL so tend to have very long videos that can get boring after the initial interest fades LOL but a good quality cam is a must, and as was said above a good viewing area not right in front of the bike or the bars and ground. I have this video riding on the trails to the Welland Canal, soggy single track with some greasy ruts nothing very exciting and my son whom is more of a track and hard pack rider was struggling with a small bike/small wheels and after spilling out last time we were here was taking no chances of falling in the mud LOL, I know it's not our motorized bikes but still a ride video!

I have to disagree. Not being able to see the bike at all creates a disjointed view. There is nothing there to tie the viewer to the bike. This could be on a bike, a quad, a large dog, (a very fast turtle) 🤣 ... Without seeing the bike you (the viewer) are just flying through the air. The focus of this video is not your ride, but the view of the rider in front of you, like a cinematic chase scene.

41AENl6tK8L.jpg

The worse thing to do is point the cam at the motor/ground to get the sound of it.
That doesn't help one bit.

I have to disagree. Not being able to see the bike at all creates a disjointed view. There is nothing there to tie the viewer to the bike. This could be on a bike, a quad, a large dog, (a very fast turtle) 🤣 ... Without seeing the bike you (the viewer) are just flying through the air. The focus of this video is not your ride, but the view of the rider in front of you, like a cinematic chase scene.
With a helmet cam you aren't limited to the top of the helmet. You can do a side mount. This then puts the cam more in line with the eyes. Then to reconnect the viewers back to the bike all one has to do is look at the instrument displays, shifters mirrors, controls etc.

Back