Do you pedal while riding?

What do you do while motoring along?

• Total voters

S.O.G.

Local time
11:21 PM
So basically I'm curious as to how many of us pedal with our motors or just motor along. Personally I pedal with mind (mainly due to cops and wanting to draw as little attention to myself as possible)

How about you?

it depends

sometime I pedal just to do something. One option left out was at times I turn the motor off and just pedal. this happens when I am downtown at the university and I want to cut though the crowed. I go into "stealth mode" that way nobody is offended and I can ride though the commons without a problem.

No way I could do that in a car or on a Motorcycle.

Mike Frye the bike guy:cool:

I built my bike to emulate a early motorcycle, so that's how I ride it- maybe a couple pumps from a dead stop, but nothing more. Also, my bike is geared to only pedal from a dead stop up to, maybe, 10mph.

I pedal a lot, but it varies. Sometimes i pedal all day without the motor, sometimes i let the motor do all the work, and sometimes "we" work together.

All of the above except for the pedalling all day one....too old and lazy for that. :whistle:

just a little stroke

Me And My Motor Bike Don't Pedal Much

when we get together
I don't pedal much
a sweet little machine
and I love that touch

just a little stroke
as I am riding up some hill
don't pedal much
plently of time to kill

me and my little machine
guess that my legs are lazy
many things to ride but I like this thing
some call me crazy

MM​

I agree with Ron I DON"T have to peddle. Other then starting up , or from a stop. Thats way I put a motor on it. I get tired after a block of peddling and thats at slow speed.

... Jim

I pedal from a dead stop and when I run out of gas. I find on one of my bikes, if I try and pedal at above 14mph, the chain jumps off of the pedal side and wraps around the axle about five or six times before I can stop.

Back