Do You Think an Agency Like the FBI Can Bully Anyone?

mark20

Some people might be under the impression that no governmental agency can ever behave like a bully towards a person. But this idea can be quite wrong. Here's an article of someone experiencing exactly that: The FBI Won't Stop Bullying Me!
Keep in mind, people who work for the government (police men, fire fighters, social workers) ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND, they are trained not to be. Although they won't act rude to you or anything, but most of the time, they wont pull you any favors. (Atleast in my area)
So consider when you get pulled over, there not your friend, in there mind there seeing if they can give you a ticket, and you wont fight it in court. (Sad but true, ive gotten out of a few tickets by knowing kinda obscure laws, and by acting confident in what i say)

Hope this post helps somebody next time you get pulled over, dont act like a entitled dick, but don't just admit everything either.

Frogslayer

You need to leave the arm pit of the state and get out into "greater Minnesota" (that's what the news calls it you couldn't make this sh*t up lol). The police and fire departments and first responders and sheriff and deputies out here in the hills and the sticks and the swamps and the plains are your neighbors and friends and relatives and customers and hunting partners and fishing buddies. It's places like this that make it impossible for the 2nd amendment to be infringed upon. Right away during the first day of the lock down the city police where i live said there will be no enforcement and parks and trails will remain open, and they did. The sheriff is handing out pamphlets but no tickets and also effectively not enforcing anything. I haven't seen the dnr yet.

mark20

You need to leave the arm pit of the state and get out into "greater Minnesota" (that's what the news calls it you couldn't make this sh*t up lol). The police and fire departments and first responders and sheriff and deputies out here in the hills and the sticks and the swamps and the plains are your neighbors and friends and relatives and customers and hunting partners and fishing buddies. It's places like this that make it impossible for the 2nd amendment to be infringed upon. Right away during the first day of the lock down the city police where i live said there will be no enforcement and parks and trails will remain open, and they did. The sheriff is handing out pamphlets but no tickets and also effectively not enforcing anything. I haven't seen the dnr yet.
Yup, ive noticed that ramsey is really getting on are case, (they are starting to be a lot more strict on gas bikes, my friend got a 100$ ticket for going 4mph over the speed limit) and now there pulling over anything gas on 2 wheels now (ie, i got pulled over on my friction bike for not having a plate, even though I don't need one, this happened 3 times over the course of a week and a half, never had a problem before)

Really sad, guess there in need of ticket money since covid is kinda killing there paychecks. Haven't had any experience with the dnr after the snowmobile incident 😆