Do you think it's possible to stud contenental tires?

aren't those the road race tires, slicks? verrry thin & light weight. I'd say no, you can't. for studs they need tread lugs that'r thick enough like 4 mm at least

My tread is so short like 2mm and then another 2mm from there to the inner tire. I'm thinking if i use 5mm screws every thing should be okay.

My tread is so short like 2mm and then another 2mm from there to the inner tire. I'm thinking if i use 5mm screws every thing should be okay.
well, technically any tubed tire can be studded (using little wall screws, motocross guys use it to go on lakes!) but i would recommend you put gorilla tape on the inside of you tire to prevent punctures. its very dangerous and unsafe
but if you are willing to take the risk, its great for ice!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
gawd, i can't think about riding in this cold lol. face freeze is the main thing, fix that with a mask but the air still goes down your neck. riding in the snow and ice either you have no choice to or are very brave and tough haha
id ride a 4stroke in snow tho but 2 stroke you cant get enough speed to get up on the pipe

gawd, i can't think about riding in this cold lol. face freeze is the main thing, fix that with a mask but the air still goes down your neck. riding in the snow and ice either you have no choice to or are very brave and tough haha
id ride a 4stroke in snow tho but 2 stroke you cant get enough speed to get up on the pipe
I mean, I ride a 2 stroke bike year around lol, I use a ski mask like this one
https://m.sears.com/generic-thermal-fleece-balaclava-winter-ski-mask-outdoor/p-SPM9462706032
It's a bit hard to start, but after that you just let off the cluch and pray that theres no ice under the snow lol.

Back