Do you think my engine will fit this bike?

Helmet

Local time
3:20 AM
Hi there. I'm very new to all of this and I have brought a 69.7cc STARFIRE GT4 BICYCLE ENGINE KIT from this site

What I wanted to know was, do any of you experienced lot think that it is possible to fit it to this bike

Cheers, Will

ahh it should but look around at the pics n see if anyone else has one, i think i saw some1 that does so it should. Although im not sure how much bigger the 69cc is compared to my 48cc engine, hopefully the height fits. If you havent got the bike yet and got the engine, measure up the engine and go shopping for the right bike at walmart or kart or something. They got cruiser bikes nicer than that one there.

Thanks for that. I would go to walmart but I'm in the UK so we don't have them over here. Just looking for that kind of style so will keep looking in the local shops around here.

Thanks for that. I would go to walmart but I'm in the UK so we don't have them over here. Just looking for that kind of style so will keep looking in the local shops around here.

Yeh there are some nice cheap cruiser bikes around, look at the kulana moon dog, nice bike!

Back