Dockspa's 1st one

Hi guys, I am new to Motoredbike.
This is my first attempt and it really is comfortable for a fifty year old 250 lb. man.
Had to make some conversions but alls well that ends well.
Tell me what you think and hinters if you gottem. Thanks
963_P1010091_2.jpg

963_P1010080_2.jpg

nicely built, Dockspa1...and welcome to MBc 8)

fenders, watch 'em for clearance & loosening/breakage due to vibration...

Looks nice to me !!

Hints? Splurge on a shock absorber seat post, about $18.

If you see the tire need to be pumped up once a week, swap out for the $7 slime tubes.

I like green, wish the Sun Retros came in that color, look more Shwinny.

Thanks for the responses. I have retightened all screws and bolts about 4 times in 7 rides. I even welded a couple in place. Hey about that seat shock, where do I find them and how high does it make the seat? I have very short legs, that is why I ask.
The rear rack I remanufactured from a 1967 ct 90 honda.
Later.

the shock will add about 1-1.5" but it looks like you are extended at least that much out of seat tube ... should be good to go
you can get a suspension post at most bike shops, look on seat post for diameter of post

Wow, Bill,
I did some searching on line and those post suspensions can run hundreds of dollars. Any idea's on the best cheap ones?
Thanks
Brian :???:

Looks comfy. Wish I had the welding capabilities. That would come in handy. Good job!

Thanks Bill and I will invest it to save on the butt aches. :)
Mr. R I did not have to do too much welding but I did heat the rods and hammer them flat to drill mounting holes through them. I have a little cheap gasless mig welder.
Brian

Back