Does anybody know where I can get a Jaguar CDI?

turbobuick1

Local time
11:12 AM
Wondering if someone has a extra Jaguar CDI lying around? I've tried getting a hold of Jnmotorsbikes.com through email and phone, but without any luck. I've sent Jaguar a PM, but waiting for a response.

Any thoughts guys? Seems like an almost neccessary product; I like the idea of something that improves engine longevity and performance.

This is a wonderful device, the website is the Jaguar CDI.com wish I would've found out about a long time ago, great fun, John. :love:

This in the web link for the Jaguar CDI:

http://www.jnmotorsbikes.com/Jaguar_CDI_p/jnm1195.htm

The reason why they are always out of stock is because they can't make them fast enough, because they are already sold out before they hit the shelves.
Like everyone else, you will have to pre-order and get in the waiting line, just like i did, which was around 3 months. Naturally i ordered two Jaguar CDI's just in case one of them had a fault - i didn't want to take the chance of having to wait another 3 months to get another CDI.

From my experience the Jaguar CDI is an "essential" item to give long term engine reliability - the CDI itself has also proven to be reliable.

Sorry I didn't quite get the web address correct, the information above is right. When I ordered mine they were out of stock, because as stated the items so popular. But they were back in stock the next day and I got right away. And I was very satisfied with my experience with JNMotorsbikes.com, and the Jaguar CDI, is the hot tip. John.

Back