Does anyone know a really easy way to remove this hideous sticker?

That stupid sticker convinced me I don't want that engine . Hard to pass it off as a 50 cc engine
I've had a lot of luck with this stuff...
R (15).jpg

I've had a lot of luck with this stuff...
Just be aware with using that...Many of these motors now have a pearl coating over the aluminum to make them look nice for much longer without the usual oxidation issues...I am willing to bet that that product will take off not only a sticker, but also that protective coating as well.

Again, that sticker came off with NO HASSLE at all, peeled off in one piece and then some Goo Gone to remove residual glue left over.
No need to make things complicated or expensive...K.I.S.S....lol.

(Keep It Simple Stupid)...lol.)

Just be aware with using that...Many of these motors now have a pearl coating over the aluminum to make them look nice for much longer without the usual oxidation issues...I am willing to bet that that product will take off not only a sticker, but also that protective coating as well.

Again, that sticker came off with NO HASSLE at all, peeled off in one piece and then some Goo Gone to remove residual glue left over.
No need to make things complicated or expensive...K.I.S.S....lol.

(Keep It Simple Stupid)...lol.)
Yeah I don't know why I keep going back here.

A cooking oil will start to desolve the adhesive on paper decals. That don't look like paper.

Back