Does anyone know of cheap performance upgrades

Capalaba Motorised

Local time
3:23 PM
I have a quick question for the motorised bike community. What is some good performance upgrades for about $55 USD ($70 AUD) that will improve performance. The engine I have is basically a stock BT100 engine with the stock NT carb with a 44T sprocket. The engine is still stock except for some clutch pads which are “better performance“. I am 100 pounds (45 Kilograms) if that’s any help to any one. Cheers from Capalaba motorised

This is about the best advice i can give you on motorised bikes in Australia...click on the link below...DAMIEN

This is about the best advice i can give you on motorised bikes in Australia...click on the link below...DAMIEN

Yeah I know they are illegal but I know people which know I need it bc I don’t have a car yet

For your budget and weight, id get a 36t or even a 32t sprocket assuming you are looking into top speed.

NGK B6HS sparkplug is another "upgrade" that gives you a bit more compression and a touch of mid to low end.

Jetting is another, ill let him explain it (basically, go lean, but not too lean)

taking off the baffle is free, but REALLY makes the bike loud and ANNOYING (ie, neighbors more likely to call/complain to police)

classic stuff right here ->

get a used dirt bike pipe and weld it on (if possible, kx65 or kx80 pipes are AWESOME for these engines, don't forget to upjet!)

Other than that, a nice air filter makes it look nice and does flow better than stock.

Also, here's some boring 2 stroke math stuff book that'll make your engine go faster if you apply it to the ports with a 13$ Dremel (in all seriousness, great book if you want to get into 2 stroke tinkering later on)

Ebay links to everything i mentioned above:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Surprised that nobody mentioned a billet cylinder head. It'll improve cooling and bump up compression.

EDIT: my bad, didn't see you had a 100.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back