Does anyone know ......

Stretchcruise666

Local time
8:51 AM
.....where I can obtain either long or custom sized throttle cables? Guess I could check with my local bike shop and see if he can make one for me. But is anyone's seen one on eBay , Amazon or something please let me know. I got my micargi Seattle and it is LONG. now I'm gonna be putting a predator 212 and my current cable is not gonna be long enough.
Appologize if this has been answered before but thanks in advance for any advice

.....where I can obtain either long or custom sized throttle cables? Guess I could check with my local bike shop and see if he can make one for me. But is anyone's seen one on eBay , Amazon or something please let me know. I got my micargi Seattle and it is LONG. now I'm gonna be putting a predator 212 and my current cable is not gonna be long enough.
Appologize if this has been answered before but thanks in advance for any advice
If you go to a bike shop, make sure you get one for brakes.

The brake lines aren't the issue. Those I got . I will be adding a second disc to the front fork of the bike due to the extra jump in torque, power,and speed. Unfortunately anyone familiar with the Seattle will know there's kind of not a way to disc up the rear, due to the shape and lines of the frame. Again if anyone knows a way around that please by all means let me know.
I'm embarking on a major rebuild thanks to the incredible generousity of my in-laws. My stretch mick is about to transform from a cool looking comfort cruiser to a super beast, so really any tips and direction would be awesome. I did a monster 90 79cc for a buddy but this will be my biggest project, def biggest engine and I'm not exactly intimidated. But really wanna do this best I can do my family can see I put their donation to good use. So if there's any tips tricks, secrets ect please feel free to preach it to me. My brain is thirsting for more knowledge as far as my bikes. And everything I've done this far has been basic and I've had excellent results up until my more recent issues. I generally maintain my bikes super well. Man I'm even considering a small trailer now that I'll have all that extra torque. I'm planning on keeping my 52t rear drive sprocket. I'm not looking so much for top speed or high performance but reliability, hill capability, and longevity.
Thanks once again fella you guys are the best!
In case you couldn't tell I'm BEYOND excited by this way back when I got into motorized bikes I passed up the chance to own the bike I'm about to build myself and has always been my dream machine. Well dream bike here I come!

Oh , one more thing-sorry for the long post- but I do need to acquire a new belt for the torque converter. Other than that the bike is mint.

Oh and one last thing if anyone has any links to , literature, or practical experience on installing the predator 212, please post up or hit my inbox. Just remember I don't want crazy , just reliable and strong, I'm not to worried about trying to remove the governor ect....

Staton sell custom cables. You better know what you need, carb cable end, length , plus hand cable end.

This site offers 4 different belts. Make sure it's what you need before pulling the trigger.

If you have a cog belt it will have a part number on it. For example...............
Synchronous timing belt number HTD 575-5M-15
HDT=Gates trademark 575=length 5M=Pitch 15= Width Fiberglass reinforcing
These belts are available from many different industrial suppliers for probably a better price.
Also check D&D Power Drive on Amazon

Cool man thanks for the advice. Yo I just looked at the grubee site for the first time. Man they got Alot of cool stuff

Back