Does anyone sell an exhaust extension?

INTP_ty

Local time
7:15 AM
Shoes stink like carbon.

Anyone sell some kind of extender that will boot my exhaust behind my butt?
+ thinking I could just weld my OEM exhaust onto this so called pipes which I hope exists. Chrome would be nice.

Danke

I think due to bicycles being different shapes you would have to make something yourself with a pipe bender and chromed (like bathroom?) water pipes. I just used silicone hose, for sound moderation.

Shoes stink like carbon.

Anyone sell some kind of extender that will boot my exhaust behind my butt?
+ thinking I could just weld my OEM exhaust onto this so called pipes which I hope exists. Chrome would be nice.

Danke

They sell long exhausts for like $35 on Ebay that does the job.

s-l1600.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I always smell a little like gas, grease or some solvent. Its part of my charm.

I think due to bicycles being different shapes you would have to make something yourself with a pipe bender and chromed (like bathroom?) water pipes. I just used silicone hose, for sound moderation.
What type is silicone hose do you use? And where did you get it? Interested!

What type is silicone hose do you use? And where did you get it? Interested!
Just clear (milky actually), 13mm ID, "food safe", or "chemical resistant", soft unreinforced silicone from chineseBay.
Sold under a few different proposed uses but they're all the same tubing,
It's very cheap to replace, but has not burnt or hardened so far, where I'm using it.
The blackened oil being spat out of the muffler during the break-in period is toning down the colour nicely and it's heading towards gunmetal grey with a hint of tar. :)

Back