Does Station-inc ever answer?

U

Unregistered

Ater a month and about 8 emails I still get no answer. Is there a secret to getting a reply. I have cash in hand am ready to buy. I called once before and the guy who answered seemed annoyed but answered my question and said what I wanted should be in stock in about a week. So here I sit waiting for a reply email. I don't have long distance phone service so I didn't want to call again because I'd have to buy a new phone card. I thought thats why they had e-mail anyways.

I know what you mean. I bought 5 sprockets from Kings Motor Bikes 10 days ago and am still waiting for confirmation of my order which I made on the internet. Phoned them up in Florida and got a nasty nasal recording saying "we don't answer calls cos the average call lasts 8 minutes". We have a word in Australia for people like that but I'm sure you do too.

If you know how to do it - you can order online from Station.. I am not real sharp with my computer - so I ordered over the phone.. Keep trying - it's worth it -- from one happy customer --- Mountainman

It's weird but it seems none of the vendors like returning emails or answering phones.
It's not just Stanton INC. you would think they would answer rather than just listen to it ring all day.

You might want to ask your question here. Maybe someone here can answer.

example:

If you were to ask. How long does it take to get a motor from vendor X? they might reply "They sent mine in less than 30 days."

anyway Good luck

Offhand, I don't think that Dave is really ... comfortable... with technology. :) When you talk to him, he's very helpful, but, with email, less so. That's about the only knock with his business that I've heard. The quality of his stuff is excellent, and everything I've ever ordered from him has shipped quickly.

Last edited:
hey; you know the old--if you cant say anything--do you have a name or a home? there are no laws saying the man has to do anything on your schedule.

I don't know how comfortable he is but a while back, over a weekend we exchanged several emails on a idea I had. I believe his email may have fallen victim to business pressures. With a big increase in demand would come a big increase in email, maybe more than he could answer.

A few of us(including me) have had BIG problems with communications with David but unfortunately there's nothing u can do about it....he's got nothing to do with MBc or any other forum that i know of.
In his defence though he said he had been sick & when my deal for 3 engines went through it was entirely satisfactory....he boxed the 3 engines in one crate & underestimated the value for customs.
Keep trying man,he's worth it.

if these people are sponsors delete there sponsor links on left hand side and see how they like no references referrals from this site probably take 1 week 2 get act together if not NO GREAT LOSS and find someone who deserves these privelages3

Back