Dogs chewing my a** how to get away.

wan37

Local time
1:12 AM
How to increase power or speed to get away from lose dogs ? I have a 48 cc Skyhawks stock kit with nt carburetor stock back 44 teeth sprocket . I know performance heads help but there’s no other one than the one I have. Exhaust would help too .Different carb . Where to start first? Don’t want to make a bunch of changes to quick. Thanks

I didn’t what to hear that Viking. That’s to much work.lol but thanks

Have you ever seen long horse style whips hanging from a M/C handle bars and wonder what their for? Now ya know
Sometimes when a M/C rider pulls up to a stop light or stop sign a 🐶 Dog will run out to bite them. The M/C rider will take the whip clipped to his handle bars and whip that Dam Dog. Cause in traffic or a red light ya just can't speed away.
If one of those dogs starts to get the best of ya, you might want to make a Dog Whip out of an old bicycle chain. That'll teach the Dog to mess with ya. Good luck, Maybe you should just find out who own s the Dog and report it to the Cops 👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

Attachments

• DSCF0558.JPG
    DSCF0558.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF0559.JPG
    DSCF0559.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0560.JPG
    DSCF0560.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF0561.JPG
    DSCF0561.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0564.JPG
    DSCF0564.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0565.JPG
    DSCF0565.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 101
I have a dog near me who chases me just about every day on my M/C. Once he was waiting for me in the middle of the road so I had to stop. He barked at me but didn't rush me. As I started to leave I could tell all's the Dog wanted to do was chase me. He didn't know what to do when he caught me. That dog is my friend and we play games now. If he's not out I'll stop and beep my horn to get his attention. I'll speed away and the chase is on. I kinda look forward to it.

Get a dog whistle. Maybe get a squeeze horn for your bike and attach the dog whistle to that. Get the right one, some frequencies make dogs bark, others make dogs stop/hide. You can tell your neighbors to make sure their dogs don't get loose. Legally your not allowed to let your dog let loose on the streets. If they refuse, talk to your borough.

A less restrictive exhaust and air filter is where to start with modding. You may need to put in a different size jet in your carb (which is super easy unless you have my luck) or else your engine may not run the best it could. You can also change the sprocket to a smaller one for more top speed but less acceleration or go the other way.

Back