Don't Anyone Deal with GasBike.net

inspectorcritic

Local time
1:44 AM
Been trying to get my money refund from their meyham motor company for 3 weeks now.
None of them have answered the phone or replied to my many emails.
Maybe family members of their intended victim might of use an acetlyne torch to burn their balls off for their meyham bikes that will do the same if one dares to commit suicide on riding one of there deathrow bikes.
Got to file a complaint with FBI now for internet fraud and they don't like me much.

Been trying to get my money refund from their meyham motor company for 3 weeks now.
None of them have answered the phone or replied to my many emails.
Maybe family members of their intended victim might of use an acetlyne torch to burn their balls off for their meyham bikes that will do the same if one dares to commit suicide on riding one of there deathrow bikes.
Got to file a complaint with FBI now for internet fraud and they don't like me much.

And to my disgust there are still some people on here that recommend them to new members.

Just made contact after 3 weeks of calling turns out 2 employes quit how I heard they quit returning the large 212 cc Predator 2 of them were lifting the box one side let go the motor fell on the guys foot amputating it! The next guy tried to stock on a shelf where it fell again on his hand crushing bone!

i called them today and they said it will be here by friday. however, i didn't receive a ship notice or anything. maybe they are just a few man down and all the automation is working right? originally it should have been here tue-wed this week so now fri.

I only deal with them through the eBay platform. I had an issue with them but they did resolve it pretty satisfactory. At least through eBay you have a little bit of back up if things go south.

I only deal with them through the eBay platform. I had an issue with them but they did resolve it pretty satisfactory. At least through eBay you have a little bit of back up if things go south.

I would agree with that, I think the issue might be that whoever owns Gasbike, Kings motor bikes(whatever it's called) and the 3rd company whose name I can't remember but all owned by the same people as well as the EBay sales has just gotten greedy and bit off more than they can chew, I love their prices but they need to have someone to answer to, EBay and PayPal is what they need because in the end everyone has the right to earn a living.

Yes that is what I hope some additional help on an issue, but look at this for some reason I am stoned by the problem or I half to order in other parts to get the big one working whcih takes about 2 weeks my head is f***up by the wait then I get it still doesn't solve the problem or it breaks again I lose my 30 guranttee. Or the price vs. postage bought suspension seat cost 10 bucks flat 5 bucks shipping the thing was so huge it would not fit one of 3 bikes I own I got to ship it back cost $8.00 some thing cents I make $1.00 somthing on my disappointment despair agony every thing is arrange that you eat their s**t using shipping charges against you. Last 15 items I have order did not live up to my dream reliefe expectations all defective but the cost to return and refund so nominale its rig to sell any s**t they have out of the dumpster for them to make a living at it con sharks. Only one thing out of the 15 things I like and that performed was a center dual stem kickstand everything else has not work been def***tive.

If an item is defective I never pay postage I insist on the seller sending me a prepaid postage label that I can print or on large parcels the seller needs to arrange for package pick up. If you just don't like the item you can avoid losing money on the deal by posting the item on EBay, Craigslist or the forum even a pawnshop if postage is too high.

Back