Don't Anyone Deal with GasBike.net

Californianotorbikes is the same as gasbike

All for 19$? It would bother me but 19$??? I just wouldn't buy anything from them and tell everyone to stay away

That is the problem with this country no one stands up for there right but I DO. It is not the money it is the priceable. It is a good thing our forefathers were not lazy or we would still be under British rule. Why is our country the mess it is MOST ARE JUST TOO LAZY.

I have references as there is a big law firm in Macon when I got done they sent me money and told me to forget about the rest of the bill and I handled it all myself. How many people you know do this! Why I stand up for my rights.

Been trying to get my money refund from their meyham motor company for 3 weeks now.
None of them have answered the phone or replied to my many emails.
Maybe family members of their intended victim might of use an acetlyne torch to burn their balls off for their meyham bikes that will do the same if one dares to commit suicide on riding one of there deathrow bikes.
Got to file a complaint with FBI now for internet fraud and they don't like me much.
Its been 4 months still havent got a refund $304.00

I think everybody should just quit buyin s**t from these guys already. If you absolutely need something they have then get it over eBay. Honestly gasbike doesn't really have a damn thing that I can't live without. There are better alternatives!

Its been 4 months still havent got a refund $304.00

Took me a 1 1/2 month to get my $19 but I had to fill a complaint with the Attorney General's office, BBB, FTC and others but I finally go it. If it has been this long time to take action because I know for fact if you do nothing they will do nothing.

If every one would boycott them not only on their site but eBay it will make a difference. But MOST people are too LAZY and this is why nothing changes with them and our country. Good thing our forefathers where not LAZY like most today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first got into MB the first one I found was on the side of the road and I picked it up and called Schwinn to ask what kind of motor it had on it. I didn't know any better at the time and they actually directed me to gasbike. It was the Very First intro into Motorized Bikes that I had.

When I first got into MB the first one I found was on the side of the road and I picked it up and called Schwinn to ask what kind of motor it had on it. I didn't know any better at the time and they actually directed me to gasbike. It was the Very First intro into Motorized Bikes that I had.
I had a similar entrance, I had an old buddy buy one off a really young boy pushing it up a hill after his master link broke. That boy had to walk 2miles with a pocket full of cash. What a day for him:)

The only thing that Gasbike has that I really like to use is their rear hub sprocket adapters. They have the bolts that sit flush with the face of the sprocket unlike the Manic Mechanic adapters that have the big protruding bolt heads. You have to bend your coaster arm to clear the bolt heads on the manic mechanic. Though I am seeing some newer versions of the Manic with the recessed bolts but it seems hit and miss. Some come with em, some don't. It's kind of annoying.

we have custom built Accessories
Let us know if you need any parts
www.ghettobike.com
I have had the same issues with them,, had a bad float in carb so they sent me a s**tty one that did same thing,, took 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone named Alex and he said only his manager Lorenzo could help...Sent all kinds of photos and e-mails and no reply,, then out of the blue they send me a crappy i mean crapp all bent up cylinder,,, why they sent me this,, i do not know,, it wont fix my bike,,, i need a new carb and they wont send me a CNS better one for the extra dollar it costs,, even having 200 $2 dollars in rewards points,,, I give up with them,,, never dealing with them again,,,,,,,...,, anyone know where i can get a 36 tooth sprocket....cheap

Back