Don't Anyone Deal with GasBike.net

Your lucky you could get any one to answer the phone. I have spent days trying to call with no answer.

This is outrageous and unacceptable I have also been calling this company for the past two weeks has bikes and kingsmotorbikes they do not answer the phones they do not reply to your emails I would never ever ever consider this company again or refer this company to anyone they should burn this place to the ground

This is outrageous and unacceptable I have also been calling this company for the past two weeks has bikes and kingsmotorbikes they do not answer the phones they do not reply to your emails I would never ever ever consider this company again or refer this company to anyone they should burn this place to the ground

SORRY MAN,,,,JOIN THE CLUB... I THINK THEY HAVE A PHONE SYSTEM THAT KNOWS NEW AND PAID CUSTOMERS,,, I HAD TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO PICK UP PHONE,,, GOT LORENZO THEIR MANAGER,,,,, I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS,,, HUNG UP ON ME AND BLACK FLAGGED ME....ASSHOLES

They also have a copyright problem on their hands.
Infringing on a very reputable design . And there are others that they have.. Which no action has yet to be taken
Gotta change my name !!! Damn We are GhettoBike My user name here is Gas Bike LA sounded like a perfectly good choice at the time before we went national with our brand...
Oh well. They say there is no such thing as bad press ... But i beg to differ .. Might start a new account if i cant switch ?
Any Thoughts ?

SORRY MAN,,,,JOIN THE CLUB... I THINK THEY HAVE A PHONE SYSTEM THAT KNOWS NEW AND PAID CUSTOMERS,,, I HAD TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO PICK UP PHONE,,, GOT LORENZO THEIR MANAGER,,,,, I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS,,, HUNG UP ON ME AND BLACK FLAGGED ME....ASSHOLES

PLEASE TAKE THE CAP LOCK OFF! I do not read post with all caps. You will get more answers if you do.

I bought the silver slant 66cc/80cc didn't have any problems with them the kit was complete except a missing throttle cable called them they got it to me in 4 days not even only thing I'd recommend is stronger hardware and better fuel lines but I can't complain bc the kit was only $120 just waiting for the speedometer that is coming from china. Bought the cheap one to see how it is and I'm impressed. It's not even broken in yet and I'm hitting 33mph will buy from them again

Lol another gasbike issue of course, they sent a jackshaft kit with a really gritty sounding freewheel, a bit of oil and it loosened up a bit. Then it failed after 3 or 4 starts and doesn't catch anymore, and of course 3 days of calling and seems as though nobody is near the phone or hears it as it rings for 40 minutes while we sit on hold with that s**tty distorted elevator music.

I wonder if a large number of people on here could file a class action lawsuit and file some reports with the better business Bureau and simply just have them shut down. Doesn't seem right they can keep up this bulls**t without having to deal with consequences, especially when they outright commit fraud by selling non-genuine products to people on a daily basis.

Lol another gasbike issue of course, they sent a jackshaft kit with a really gritty sounding freewheel, a bit of oil and it loosened up a bit. Then it failed after 3 or 4 starts and doesn't catch anymore, and of course 3 days of calling and seems as though nobody is near the phone or hears it as it rings for 40 minutes while we sit on hold with that s**tty distorted elevator music.

I wonder if a large number of people on here could file a class action lawsuit and file some reports with the better business Bureau and simply just have them shut down. Doesn't seem right they can keep up this bulls**t without having to deal with consequences, especially when they outright commit fraud by selling non-genuine products to people on a daily basis.

Already file a complaint with the BBB, DA, Postal Inspector, Consumer Fraud Protection and whatever else I forgot, did not do much if anything.

Hence I mention a class action suit, undoubtedly even apple gets bbb complaints over things like them not fixing an iphone for free or other idiotic reasons people can think of, those things specifically can't shut a company down unless it effectively cuts their customer base off. Postal inspectors aren't even going to look at a complaint unless it's defrauding the postal service or using the post to deliver illegal substances. Consumer fraud needs an actual loss or theft of money or evidence of a company intentionally commiting fraud by misrepresenting the function or ability of a product by saying its going to do something or can do something to a certain degree but it really can't, or false advertisement. The district attorney isn't your attorney, so unless you pay them they don't give a rats ass.

Unless enough people complain to the federal trade commission about them specifically selling an engine brand named gt80 and say they received an alternate or false product could they actually do something such as slap them with fines. But it wouldn't be enough to shut them down unless it really was a big one.

Lawsuits on the other hand can escalate into a big deal and can even prevent them from conducting business while the court case is open if it was ordered that they do so as to protect other possible customers from being hurt since they wouldn't be likely to be part of the class action or would not hear about it in time to participate in the rulings.

In the meantime it's best to just inform everyone you know who's got any interest to just avoid them like the plague.

Back