Or marry mean women!

Oh that HURT!!!

H

HoughMade

"My wife said I had to get her another beer or she'd stab me in the face."

-priceless

S

SirJakesus

It probably wasn't required but the guy was obviously tanked... Apparently from all the videos and stories I've read about recent encounters with the police they'll use force if you refuse even their smallest request. Just ask that guy who's got a lawsuit going against (I think Arizona) state police because he got tazed for asking where the speed limit sign was that he was being ticketed for. This is usually the kind of conduct you see from law enforcement in dictatorships such as ours. It'll only get worse when we have another "terror" attack... otherwise known as another inside job used to carp on the constitution some more...

S

Scottm

Either that's not real or that guy was really stupid. You're supposed to mow the grass not smoke it. George Jones would be proud.

H

HoughMade

You can tell early in an encounter if a subject will be compliant or not. If they start out belligerent, subduing a subject when that tendency appears rather than waiting for it to develop further can avoid the need for greater force later. That's the theory, at least.