Don’t no what happened.

Well that’s what I found. Looks like the c clip broke for the pin and the piston ring broke on top. But now that there out. Can I do any sort of upgrades? A ported piston or a cylinder body with a 40mm intake and still port that?

Well thanks for the video. And somewhere I was reading. Someone was jb welding the wrist pins in? Can you do that? And when I do the porting to people just gasket match? And what about doing anything with the transfer ports ?

Oh. And is there any measuring I need to do on this piston to get the correct one. I was reading about a High hole and short hole?

Well thanks for the video. And somewhere I was reading. Someone was jb welding the wrist pins in? Can you do that? And when I do the porting to people just gasket match? And what about doing anything with the transfer ports ?
I can't say I've heard of that nor would I recommend jb weld to retain the wrist pin as you do want it to freely fit it's bore and be removable when need be imo.The transfer's at the window (cylinder wall) really shouldn't be touched unless you know how to do a proper port map that works for these,inside the transfer feed's can be corrected and matched at the case but all this detailed info is available within the forum,there is alot of good here!

Well I was t gonna jb weld it. But Ill look and find where I found it on this site. And I’ll probably just gasket match the ports. But now could I port the piston or anything as well or is there any sort upgrade for the piston at all?

Lots of places to get circlips that are better than the stock ones. Alot of scooters and mopeds use them and can be found at treatland. Wiseco also make a 10mm circlip.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just above the gouge in the cylinder wall there is a crack, or it looks like a crack. Check that out, it might be the end of that jug.
I actually seen the crack too. And with that crack I really don’t wanna reuse that jug. So I just ended up ordering a new one. Then I can do some port work on it and see if I get any gains at all

Back