Don't Tread On Me

Here is my finished build. The only thing I've added since this picture are decals on the motor side covers that say "48cc" which of course makes it legal in Arizona as a "Motor Assisted Bicycle". Althought it's a slant 66/80cc, the decals and speeds under 20 MPH make it somewhat legal. If anyone would like copies of the Arizona laws, House Bills, Revised Codes, as well as an actual email response from Michael Sanders the person at the Arizona Department of Transportation in charge of bicycle rules (including motorized bikes) pertaining to our rights and responsibilties, just shoot me a message with you email address to thekitkos@gmail.com and I'll forward them to you in a.pdf format. Also, would any Arizona bikers out there please contact me as we are trying to make our local club stronger to promote awareness of motor assisted bicycles in our area. We have a large senior citizen population out here and everywhere I ride I attract attention. A lot of the seniors ride around in golf carts which must be licensed and insured and many would rather have a motor assisted bicycle or scooter. Thanks and enjoy the pics of my new "48cc" Don't Tread On Me bike.

PS. I am having trouble with the dual pull brake lever I ordered with brake light switch. Does anyone know where I can order one as the company I purchased this one is not being cooperative. DontTreadOnMe.jpg

Back