Don't you hate the police when

Frankenstein

They drive down a one way road that you've been yelling at idiots for weeks for doing the same exact thing?

I yelled at one officer and the one in the car behind him just kept laughing as they drove by, what freaking gives.

Well I give up on getting mad about people ignoring road signs, especially on that road, guess it's time I just stop giving a flying f*** about them too, who needs order and safety anyway? Time to blow some cocain and stop signs.

Frankenstein

I was too tired last night to find cocain or go out driving through stop signs, and I seemed to of forgot both today as well, I'll let you know when I knock a dirty cop out and steal his cocain for trying to give me a ticket over running a stop sign.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

LOL! Don't forget to go the wrong way.
There would not be a stop sign at the entering side of a one way road at an intersection, they only put them where a car is supposed to be pulling up to. The police here are not aloud to drive up a road the wrong way even if in pursuit of a fleeing vehicle, so I guess if I blew a sign and immediately made a wrong turn up a one way road the officer could not follow me and give me a ticket. I would blow my chance at finding cocain so I'll have to stay semi-legal to pull it off.

Stoneman

I was too tired last night to find cocain or go out driving through stop signs, and I seemed to of forgot both today as well, I'll let you know when I knock a dirty cop out and steal his cocain for trying to give me a ticket over running a stop sign.
I think that's what the cocain is good for, it allows you to stay up and have that need to blast through them the wrong way

well it does me any how......i mean i have HEARD people say that.

HumanPerson

Well Frank you ain't to far from me, here in virginia we have some of the same dumb bullsh*t happening.
I gave up trying to right others wrongs 2 years ago :D

Ride Safe Frank!!