Dont you love it when people threaten you?

mark20

So a backstory. A few weeks ago i sold this lady a lawnmower, which i had used for 2 weeks with ZERO problems. I bought the thing for 30$ to do a quick job. So i posted it for 40$ thinking nothing of it.

Now, this lady bought it and used it FOR 15 DAYS before contacting me, now she says the mower has a whinning sound (just the pull start so biggie, fixed it for FREE)
She said it came back again, told her that she needs to keep it lubed with WD-40 so it would stop.

Here's what she messaged me after this.
(I even offered to f***ing give her half of the price for it, and yet she still threatened me)
Jesus Christ, what a mess.
Ill update this thread if she acutally goes though with the threat

Attachments

5-7HEAVEN

Two most powerful words in business language.....AS IS!
Many buyers don't understand this about buying used stuff.
What an insult! And it's an inexpensive deal!
Legal action about threats will cost her more than the cost of a used lawnmower.
Sad how buyers can't just let it go.

mark20

As is. No guarantee.
i dont really like doing that as i stand behind my work, but sadly im going to have to start doing that to avoid these situations now.

this is the only time out of 100s of stuff i sold, did anyone take it back to me.
sad really, people cant have nice things without being exploited.

mark20

Two most powerful words in business language.....AS IS!
Many buyers don't understand this about buying used stuff.
What an insult! And it's an inexpensive deal!
Legal action about threats will cost her more than the cost of a used lawnmower.
Sad how buyers can't just let it go.
yeah, i think she just figured im a teenage and her fatass would threaten me to get her 40$ back.
i actually kind of want her to take me to court, since i can counter sue, AND i have evidence about her threatening, and exploiting a "minor" and that could result in jail time, and reparations. (if i win that is)

5-7HEAVEN

I'm a senior citizen. I hate it when people try to take advantage of other people.
FYI, don't get into legal action. Even if you win, there's so much time and negative energy involved in such a small matter.
You made out big time with that v-twin. Even if you reimburse her partially, you still make out.

mark20

I'm a senior citizen. I hate it when people try to take advantage of other people.
FYI, don't get into legal action. Even if you win, there's so much time and negative energy involved in such a small matter.
You made out big time with that v-twin. Even if you reimburse her partially, you still make out.
Eh, im not going to, only if she hits first.
And i didnt give her a dime. For good reason

Still need to sell the v twin, but other projects are taking priority right now

mark20

f*** that b*tch. She's a slimey scum bag trying to take advantage of a kid. She bought a 40 dollar used mower. Bet $10 she's got a Biden for president sign at her house.
yea, id bet 40$ she will throw some sand in it just to try to make it look bad.
i havent heard anything back yet, so lets hope it stays that way.