Double Leg Kickstand?

Solux

Local time
6:45 PM
Hey guys, I need a kickstand for my bike. It's a 700x38c tire, with Staton kit.

I was thinking a center double kickstand, that way if I get a flat on the road I can change it easily.

Tires are quick release, just wondering if a center kickstand like that will balance well with the 49cc engine on the back left side?

Was also thinking it would work well if I get a flat in the rear, would be a nightmare to change on the road without a way to keep the bike up.

Any suggestions?

yes get it. the orientation usually lifts the rear wheel up. this is absolutely necessary to work on the bike and change tires. you can also literally just hand crank the bike to start it up too. my ebike is literally 100lbs and the side kickstand will get crushed but the double kickstand holds up. just dont go sitting on it.

I heard people say , find a tree and take your belt off and strap your bike up to a tree branch to fix a flat tire.
With a rear mounted motor, a double leg kickstand might no hold the balance of the bike

I heard people say , find a tree and take your belt off and strap your bike up to a tree branch to fix a flat tire.
With a rear mounted motor, a double leg kickstand might no hold the balance of the bike
Haha that's actually a brilliant idea. :geek:

Pletscher Two-leg double Kickstand 320mm
On ebay for abt $38US
☝☝
Don't waste any more time trying to figure this out, just buy the Pletscher.
Awesome. Thank you guys. I was hoping someone would point me to a decent one, maybe something someone already had experience with.

You guys rock. 🤟

This is what I use got it from Staton Inc.
5904-1360110312-12499d95e85a734e9ffd5867ba7034d4.jpg
5903-1360110312-6e1ef8eb6ad5292e13c6c645b87dfe80.jpg

You may want to consider 2 of these to use for rear tire repairs. They could be attached to the bike when needed. Kinda like having a portable stand you could always carry with you.

u2YDt.jpg

Last edited:
If you have a Fat tire bike, you may have problems. Others may be able to help with that.

My On Te Go Tire Changing Kick Stand :p, it's very small and holds either end up super well :p

also good for propping the back up and kick starting

even for fat tyre bikes i know i use a OCC Chopper :3

Back