Double Vision

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Local time
1:08 AM
Here are a few pictures of Roger Brophy's Double Vision Whizzer. Some are on other web sites and some are from my private files. Also included are a few photos of his collection.
Enjoy,
Quenton

Attachments

• PIPES.jpg
    PIPES.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 620
  • Flats1.jpg
    Flats1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Flats2.jpg
    Flats2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 511
  • 24wzpic.jpg
    24wzpic.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 611
  • clutch1.jpg
    clutch1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 549
  • yardbikes.jpg
    yardbikes.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 546
  • P4210358.jpg
    P4210358.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 576
Last edited by a moderator:
Quention,
What kind of forks are on the double vision?They look like a custom set up of some type.

The bottom of the forks looks very similar to the new edition Whizzer units but the rest looks custom made. I emailed Roger and asked him about them, so hopefully I will know soon, and let you know.
Quenton

After a few requests I located a few pictures of some really fast and different Whizzers, including a portion of my personal collection. Let me know if anyone wants to see the modified Whizzer NE motor or some of the parts needed to make it set records.
Quenton

Attachments

• 1stPlace.jpg
    1stPlace.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 589
  • 68MPH.jpg
    68MPH.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 536
  • 79 MPH.JPG
    79 MPH.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 526
  • 83 MPH.JPG
    83 MPH.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 546
  • 94 MPH.JPG
    94 MPH.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 551
  • PacemakerKennyT.jpeg
    PacemakerKennyT.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 536
  • Personal collection.jpg
    Personal collection.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 489
  • Thirsty.jpg
    Thirsty.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 506
  • Whizzer%20V-Twin0.jpg
    Whizzer%20V-Twin0.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 526
  • KTDoubleWhiz.jpg
    KTDoubleWhiz.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 531
Modified parts

Hi Quenton, good to see you here! I would like to see the parts and how it all works, but if no-one else seems very interested it would be ok with me if you send directly to me(that way they will not know how I'm outrunning them?GRIN).

Even tho replies here are sometimes slow (especially if it is more complex items, not things like "what bike did you screw your china-motor into"), I'm sure that those of us involved in this catagory would love to see what you've done.

Some people may not realize, that the tricks to make one engine better, will work on other engines of the same type. They will therefore benifit.

My new chassis are supposed to be arriving next week, with multiple improvements and I'm excited about that, and the upcoming Whiz-In.

Lets see what you are willing to share?

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike, I will share a few photos of heads & exhaust systems I have tested. When I get a little spare time I will pass on some information that should at least double the HP of a stock Whizzer NE motor.

Attachments

• 165LBS.jpg
    165LBS.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 538
  • Billett Head Test.jpg
    Billett Head Test.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 518
  • Header.jpg
    Header.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 512
  • Modified300 to fit NE.jpg
    Modified300 to fit NE.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 490
  • ReverseCone.jpg
    ReverseCone.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 502
  • WeberNE.jpg
    WeberNE.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 469
  • Westman.jpg
    Westman.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 503
  • BilletBlank.jpg
    BilletBlank.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 499
Power!

Hi Quenton, and thanks for the quick reply! My Prototype, that i want to hop up should be on it's way back from AZ this next week. I have the Weber head, factory mushroom lifters, a new barrel coming ( I had to rebuild customers bike, he fried exhaust seat on NE), new stock piston, and new stock rings, somewhere I have a 06 (bigger) pipe and manifold, and will be looking for what to do to improve this one to go into the new Simpson Model 10 chassis.

Thanks!
Mike

Back