Dressing up the bike

C

Cookie

Though this might make a good section
I put a crest on my old gas tank that looked good....took an old earing that had a nice griffen on it that was the size of my gas cap sanded the gas cap put a light layer of contrasting paint then some clear glue and glued the earing on the cap it looked cool and looked like it was made for the tank.

take a contrasting color and paint the gas tank (I used chrome) then form a screen (or a pr of fish net patie hose ) over the tank then spray 2 or 3 simular colors just different shades (iridesent works great) let dry then seal coat remove the screen and you have a kool snake skin effect the fish net gives a dragon skin look.

Cookie

I am really bad with painting stuff. I wish I could make my bike look really cool, but its a long hard road to that point. I figure the best way to make it cool is to get some sort of farings to make the whole bike look more slick. But then people will have no idea what you are riding.

detail shop

I went to a local detail shop and started asking ??'s and the guys there where great they will even tell you how to do some neat pin striping and stuff esp if you ride you bike up there and start talking about how you can trick you bike out

Cookie

Back