Drive Thru's and Motor Bikes

J

JacksonCognac

Alright so I've had several unsuccessful attempts to get service at fast food drive thrus. I'm usually rolling in late after a night of drinking and its annoying that I can't get any service on my motor bike.

I even went so far as to ride home, get my car, drive back there and get my food and tell them that I obviously have a car, but I'd prefer picking up some food on my bike. There isn't much that I (or they for that matter) can do about it but does anyone else feel my pain?

It doesn't seem fair for them to discriminate against you like that. There is no fast food here (except the stuff that's still moving around).

LOL Van... that was funny.

Two things are ABSURD here:

1. Fast food in general; it's 99% junk.

2. The treatment that any potential customer gets who is not actually in a four-wheeled motor vehicle.

WTF is up wit dat?!?!

I've never tried the fast food drive through but I have gone to the drive through teller at my bank on many occasions. They never acted like this anything but routine. Don't know what they said behing my back.

Do you think if I rolled up on an actual motorcycle they would serve me? What does a man have to do to get some grub

Most drive up windows will not serve pedestrians. A motorized bicycle is not a registered vehicle, even in CA with its one time moped plate, so it is prolly looked upon as a pedestrian. I have never been refused service at a drive up window when astride a motorcycle.

On the rare occasion that i desire junk in my trunk I park my bike,lock it up,walk inside and eat while watching others oogle and awgle at my bike.
Drive thru? How you gonna eat?

a lot of these places are closed late at night except for the drive thru. If I got any food I'd throw it in my basket, mb pound a burger before driving off... whatever it took. ;)

I guess its a good thing... I should prepare a healthy tofu snack when I get home at 3 am wasted. :p

Alright so I've had several unsuccessful attempts to get service at fast food drive thrus. I'm usually rolling in late after a night of drinking and its annoying that I can't get any service on my motor bike.

I even went so far as to ride home, get my car, drive back there and get my food and tell them that I obviously have a car, but I'd prefer picking up some food on my bike. There isn't much that I (or they for that matter) can do about it but does anyone else feel my pain?

Please, do NOT drink & drive.

It's not if you get caught. It's when .... and trust me....you will.

Don't make me tell my story......

Back