Dual brake levers

Juicyjayocean

Local time
12:32 PM
Now hear me out here What is I attached the the clutch And rear break to the dual lever I mean shouldn't You disengage the clutch when you hit the breaks anyway or am I missing something important

Is the clutch to strong so it won't pull tell the back tires locked maybe a possibility idk y'all tell me if it's a bad idea

That is a fantastic point starting the bike maybe it could work with a pull start tho

Aren't you the dude that was saying you were doing 56mph? On a serious note... Don't go that fast. You'll be used by our government as an example and for a reason to crack down on our hobby. I will pray for your safety.

Aren't you the dude that was saying you were doing 56mph? On a serious note... Don't go that fast. You'll be used by our government as an example and for a reason to crack down on our hobby. I will pray for your safety.
I don't think it would work period. Why would you want your clutch and brakes using the same controller? EVEN THOUGH they say engine braking is not the best for our little engines, unless you are holding the throttle open, the engine is going to help the brakes slow down your bike. Disengaging the clutch and using brakes makes your brakes have to work harder.

It would be more wise to figure out a way to disengage the throttle when you pull your brakes. OH I KNOW, set your throttle wide open and the brake handle will close the throttle when you engage the brakes.

Maybe mount a spring under your frame that pulls the throttle wide open and hook your throttle cable to pull the spring down where it closes your throttle as you engage your brakes!

I currently have a dual pull setup, but I also only ride on pavement. It works sufficiently for my riding style and use.

What I have seen some guys do is run two separate levers, one short for the rear and one long for the front, in a stacked and offset manner on one side. Index finger to control the rear brake, the rest for the front. It seems to work well. The index finger alone isn't as strong, but can more easily be moved independently of the others when squeezing.

I have also seen some guys run one brake on the clutch side, but not sure if they have front or rear there. Either.

In either case, it would take some practice and muscle memory to use effectively.

The speed limit is 60 Ive done no wrong I'm in Texas in the country on the fm# and cr # it used to be 70 but they changed it down to 60 because people would be doing 80 and they wanted to fine them a larger amount because it's such a gross over use of speed on two lane no shoulder road

Back