Dual brake levers

No I'm saying you're gonna kill yourself man. Even though we are having a little tit for tat, I don't want to see you or anyone getting hurt. You know helmets weren't a law in most states until enough brains were hosed off the asphalt... Just saying stay safe brother.
The speed limit is 60 Ive done no wrong I'm in Texas in the country on the fm# and cr # it used to be 70 but they changed it down to 60 because people would be doing 80 and they wanted to fine them a larger amount because it's such a gross over use of speed on two lane no shoulder road

I have my dual brake leaver and clutch both on the left side. Long story why I did not move the brake lever to the right side and at next rebuild I will.... but I can easily reach over the clutch arm to the brake of first pull them both until I lock the clutch in and just pull the brake.

Attachments

• IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 44
I've seen on some fourwheelers where there's a pin you can push in while riding that pulls two levers at once when the pin is in. If you could figure out how to modify what you have or order one like that. That'll solve your starting problem and help prevent engine breaking.

Back