Dual exhaust video

arbys

Local time
10:38 AM
Could someone point me in the right direction to see a video and HEAR the dual exhaust system on a Pacemaker II?

Duel Exhaust is more show than performance on a 1 cyl engine

The sound of your exhaust can be changed by taking the stock baffle out or by drilling holes in it.

You can take the baffle out and your Whizzer will sound like it has a bigger engine and be loud
The stock 2002 Pacemaker baffle sucks and most people removed it or cut it leaving only the end piece then drilled holes in it too

I recommend changing your baffle to a high flow baffle it will perform the best. I like the sound
Paul a www.whizzercruzzerparts.com can get ya one just ask him Or ya can probably find it on E Bay

BTW is you Pacemaker stock with the WC-1 cyl or has it been upgraded to the NE-5 Cyl ?

DSCF6190.JPG
DSCF6193.JPG

See this back pressure plate, CUT IT OFF The bike will run and sound much better with out that piece
DSCF6191.JPG

More Baffle info

Actually if ya just remove the packing from the 2002 Pacemaker baffle that helps alot
The packing in the Pacemaker baffle is too restrictive and the overall design sucks - EPA requirements
But like I said most just removed it or cut it up and just used the end piece.

The High Flow Baffle Packing comes already wrapped with a gold foil wrapping. It's thin and rips easy.
So lightly wrap the packing some more with aluminum muffler tape.

To tell you the truth I don't know what I have. The original motor was WME 004194 and the replacement which is now installed in the bike is WME 008847

To tell you the truth I don't know what I have. The original motor was WME 004194 and the replacement which is now installed in the bike is WME 008847

You'll know if it's been upgraded to a NE-5 cyl by the way the cyl and head looks. Show me a pic and I'll tell ya

If you have a WC-1 cyl the 2 center head bolts will go thru to the case.

Cylinders
WC-1 IN & EX valves are 22mm
NE-5 IN- 24mm EX 22mm
NE-5 has larger cooling fins

Heads- WC-1 and NE-5 have a different bolt pattern

The first picture is the replacement engine mounted in the bike. The second and third picture are of the original engine. I'm guessing that they are both WC-1 engines.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 109
The first picture is the replacement engine mounted in the bike. The second and third picture are of the original engine. I'm guessing that they are both WC-1 engines.
Yep, their both WC-1

The engine in the box I see where someone changed two 8mm head bolts that went thru to the case to 10mm bolting to the Cyl
That was a common thing to do. At first glance I almost thought it was a NE-5 cyl
But the shorter cooling fins and head design reassure me that their both WC-1

Where to find parts info
If your ever interested Paul can Help ya get all the parts ya need to upgrade your WC-1 to a Cruzzer NE-5
Besides the Cyl Kit you'll need the High Lift Cam and Valve Lifters

Paul is the #1 Cruzzer dealer in USA and deals directly with Taiwan Joe monthly
Deal with Paul and not Taiwan Joe on E Bay. Paul will honor any warranties and has Honest American Business Values
All the parts can be found here www.whizzercruzzerparts.com/shop/ Or maybe ya want a new engine?

The only reason I'm pointing this out to you is because the WC-1 valve seats are famous for coming loose around 500 miles.
The WC-1 cyl runs hot because of the short cooling fins combined with the fact that the aluminum cyl and steel valve seats expand and contract differently The type of pressed in valve seats used popped loose.

Whizzer USA offered the NE-5 Cyl kit in 2006 to fix the 1999-2004 WC-1 and it sold out by 2007
The Whizzer USA NE-5 cyl has cast in place valve seats which didn't pop loose The NE-5 cyl also has larger cooling fins.

Today Cruzzer M/Bs offers the NE-5 Cyl kit but's it's slightly different in the valve train area and ports, Ask Paul about it
The Cruzzer Engine or Cruzzer NE-5 Cyl top end kit comes with a 1 year warranty.

Taiwan Whizzer Co was under contract to Whizzer USA until 2014
Whizzer USA sold M/Bs from 1999-2009 and had a parts contract with Taiwan Whizzer CO. until 2014
In 2014 Taiwan started selling the Cruzzer M/B in USA it's a copy (knockoff) of a 2005- 2007 NE-5 Whizzer

Have fun

Back