DUAL EXPANSION CHAMBER

(he was recording his ride)
I always liked it when guys used to carry their own "camcorders" or better yet, one they stole in the commission of their crimes to record and document their criminal activities...Better than an eyewitness.

The court will no doubt see the video he made, let him contest the method used to assess his speed all he wants...lol.

When they document their own stupidity like this, they are doing a cops job for him...lol...lol.

I always liked it when guys used to carry their own "camcorders" or better yet, one they stole in the commission of their crimes to record and document their criminal activities...Better than an eyewitness.

The court will no doubt see the video he made, let him contest the method used to assess his speed all he wants...lol.

When they document their own stupidity like this, they are doing a cops job for him...lol...lol.
Trust me. I informed him that using his video as the basis for his argument was probably not the best idea lol. He still could fight it and possibly beat it, but there are a lot of factors involved as to the success of that. Not even sure what they want to charge him with at this point, but I told him to at least consult with a lawyer before he does anything.

Dang. I got a very similar setup, cr80 pipe, pwk 21, g2 reed, minimal porting. I have a 36 tooth though. I'm really surprised that the engine could pull a 28 or 30 tooth up to those rpms.
I do know he is running a Hyway pop top piston with 1 base gasket too. I thought he had more port work done as well, but no. He is just an average sized guy and isn't a giant monster like I am. He is on his second iteration of that KTM pipe, so he has the header length figured out. It took him a lot of time to get his bike to where it is. He started out just wanting to do simple mods too. People get easily seduced by the power bug. I did at one time in my life. I still like a fast and powerful machine, but I also have limits to my insanity, and 60mph on a bicycle is one of them.

Trust me. I informed him that using his video as the basis for his argument was probably not the best idea lol. He still could fight it and possibly beat it, but there are a lot of factors involved as to the success of that. Not even sure what they want to charge him with at this point, but I told him to at least consult with a lawyer before he does anything.
If he is in Florida, he is screwed if he didn't have it properly registered, insured, proper license endorsement, etc. etc. etc....I will bet that @Risk Man could tell us even more about Florida law regarding a MB doing 64 MPH and being arrested and his bike confiscated and impounded, etc...There is more to this story than what he is telling.

YEAH...He does need a lawyer...lol.

He doesn't have to worry at all about presenting that video to the court, the police dept. that arrested him will do that for him...lol.

Back