Dual-Pull Brake Lever Works Great!

G

gone_fishin

it's nice looking, too, it matches the clutch lever really closely 8)

it's a pyramid part# 13748

got mine on ebay, the same seller as my speedo

ebay item# 330063236783

41_MVC231F_1.jpg

banana seat & sissy bar are on the way, i'm looking for a spyder or stingray style 5-spd shifter :)

...then she'll be a "super-regular", right? ;)

:LOL: (or maybe a "not-normal") :LOL:

it takes a little tweaking to get it right.

i was hoping to be able to lightly apply the front then allow the back to come into play, but that resulted in having to pull really really hard on the front to get the back to kick in.

the best brake performance seems to be when they're evenly adjusted, my stopping power is the same as before, but it sure dressed up my bars a lot 8)

sweet. i've wanted one but haven't really looked around yet. i'll be sure to use the search box at the top of the page.

If you get one of those shifters, then you might think about a foot clutch to go with it. That would be very retro.
168_suicide_shift_1.jpg

heck yeah, (simulated) suicide shift 8)

next...floorboards, left-side clutch, right-side ratcheting crank for a "kick-starter" :D

..."no really, officer, it's a bicycle" :devilish:

I have one of these on the way, (as well as fenders :) )

Can't wait to get my bike back from 'El Tinkero'!!!

I've got one of these dual pull levers it works nice! A lot better than having a brake/clutch on the same side. It closely matches the clutch lever too, they look like oem stuff from a distance!

Dual pull brake for dual front wheels

I'm interested in the dual pull, but. How finely can you tune them? I'd need to be able to get them to pull together just right. Don't need to be veering out into traffic (or off into the woods) when stoping. Lord knows my riding is erratic enough as is.

I have one Van
I have a front drum and rear v-brake
it is not hard to regulate either one
(they totally adjust seperately)
but... I must mention that motorbike mike(simpson) had the valid thought that a failure would leave you with no brakes at all

me, I love it :D

Back