Duck, Duck, Mongoose.

I have finally settled on my next bike. It's a steel frame Mongoose Creekside. This bikes sole purpose will be speed and R&D. I've had this bike for some time and have already replaced all the bearings with sealed cartridges in the headset and bottom bracket. It had brand new everything as I had just rebuilt the bike before I stumbled upon this motorized bicycle craze.
This bike is going to be the recipient of the Dio Reed Sleeved Stroker Engine I'm building. The Jack shaft kit has been ordered along with another Oko carb. The rear rack is going and the seat is getting lowered and pulled back.
Going get rid of the suspension forks and go with a set of 30" triple trees forks with clip on bars. I'm still undecided about the gas tank but I'm sure I'll think of something and change my mind 10 times long before then. This build isnt in a rush to finish as I still have really never finished the Rambler yet and need to finish up the lighting system I have for it. And im also getting married for the first time in October and I have lots to do before the wedding. I will however keep the build updated as it progresses.
20190731_215831.jpg
20190731_215939.jpg
20190627_195056.jpg
20190731_220138.jpg
20190731_220226.jpg

20190731_220158.jpg
20190731_220215.jpg
20190731_220226.jpg

Attachments

• 20190731_220143.jpg
    20190731_220143.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 399
Also, if there are at least two, you have geese. At what number do they become a flock, an’ how many it take t’ get a gaggle?

An’ (since I still got that on m’ mind), do geese have nipples? 🤣

This is all sooooo confusing... 🥺
Inquiring minds need to know this s**t. Lol

Also, if there are at least two, you have geese. At what number do they become a flock, an’ how many it take t’ get a gaggle?

An’ (since I still got that on m’ mind), do geese have nipples? 🤣

This is all sooooo confusing... 🥺

With the help of google

The word “gaggle” is collective noun, a medieval hunting term. There is no authoritative answer to how many geese make a gaggle but it's at least three.

So a flock is, Flock: An amount of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together. So to answer your question, 2. It never specifies an amount, so it can be anything from 2 - 5 000 000 000.

Birds don't have nipples, as they are not mammals. Although, we talk about birds' breasts they don't have mammary glands which mammals use to feed their young milk. BUUUUT
Goose nipples is an odd and rare phenomenon in which emotional feelings such as fear, shock, nostalgia, or awe causes the muscles at the base of our hairsto contract and look like goose nipples.

With the help of google

The word “gaggle” is collective noun, a medieval hunting term. There is no authoritative answer to how many geese make a gaggle but it's at least three.

So a flock is, Flock: An amount of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together. So to answer your question, 2. It never specifies an amount, so it can be anything from 2 - 5 000 000 000.

Birds don't have nipples, as they are not mammals. Although, we talk about birds' breasts they don't have mammary glands which mammals use to feed their young milk. BUUUUT
Goose nipples is an odd and rare phenomenon in which emotional feelings such as fear, shock, nostalgia, or awe causes the muscles at the base of our hairsto contract and look like goose nipples.

That, Sir, is friggin’ AWESOME! 🤣🤣🤣

On the gearing I have:

engine 10
left shaft 17
right shaft 10
outside ring 44
inside ring 40
hub 18
Thanks Gary on the Rambler I have engine 10
Left 17
Right 10
Outside 44
Inside was 40 just switched to 36 and improved low end torque
Rear wheel 28-14 shimano 5 speed freewheel.
On the chaining My engine will accept a 410 chain so on everything except inner ring to hub I use a KMC 710 Kool chain. On the inner ring to hub I use KMC 810 Kool chain.
I'm using KMC HL710 from engine to shaft and shaft to outer ring and KMC X8.93 from inner ring to rear wheel. I had to file the engine sprocket and j shaft sprockets for the chain to fit but it didnt take very much.

Back