Dueling Titans !!!! See Who Wins !!!

Here are Two Titans Dueling it out in the Heart of USA. The guy in the white tee shirt "me" has the 36T, and the Camera man has the 44T. Looks like the 44T has it on Acceleration, but the 36T has it on top end .. Wow!! About 3 mins long is this Video. Enjoy the ride.. Dueling Titans !!:cool:

http://www.thatsdax.com/DUELING_TITANS.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.. You are right..

Yes.. You are right. I should have been wearing my skid lid. The Camera man "my son" was wearing one. I make sure he wears one.. But you are right. I should have had mine on as well. Forgive me.. and..Enjoy the ride...

oh..one thing I find intresting is that..

I found it interesting how unnoticeable the engine is. They look tiny when there is a rider on the bike. It is actually hard to see the motor from the rear. :DYou can not see it at all from the front because of the rider. :cool:You really only notice the motor when the bike is parked and there is no rider.. Interesting... Hum...... Enjoy the ride...:)

"They look tiny"...i noticed that myself cos there's been speculation as to how BIG they look,but in real-life their not that big at all....not unrealistically big.They also sound better than the GXH50 and that's saying something.

85 degrees ?

Filmed Dueling Titans Yesterday at 85 degrees. And today? Well.. 35 degrees , getting colder and snow.. Wow !! What a difference a day makes !!! I guess I will have to do some skiing now. Global Warming has again vacated my area... O well. The warm weather will be back soon. Enjoy the ride..

Duane, you are grounded young man! No bikes for a week.:p
Is that the Tony Hawk helmet cam your son used?

Yes... Actually.. It is..

Actually it is..Yes.. The THHC. LD picture but still pretty good. 30usd includes the chip, shipping and everything.. I love my Titan !! Enjoy the ride..

Back