DUI for holdig ratchet wrench

You don't get my point. They consider anything outside the bathroom urinating in public. I read about a guy here who pulled over to the side of one of our country roads and took a walk into the woods to take a leak. By chance a cop decided to drive by and ask questions and -bang- instant sex offender. Now if you were pssing on the sidewalk in front of a bar with people present I may be able to understand but even then I don't feel thats a reason to have somebody forced to be viewed as a rapist all their lives. The wrongly convicted can't even live in many places due to them being "listed" whereas somebody who has a violent history and IS dangerous to the public can move in right next to a school. This country just aint right.

My wife couldn't hire (store policty) a desperate (for money to support his wife and child) young man because he was a sex offender. His crime: He had sex with his wife before they were married and she was 1 year younger than him and not of the "age of consent".

I think statuatory rape laws are so stupid. A 15 or 16 year old can be tried as an adult for murder but if a 17 y/o senior in highway has sex with his 16 year old girlfriend, he can be labeled a sex offender for the rest of their lives.

Back